“Cool off with ice cream!”
Review of Sweet Pea's

Sweet Pea's
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Ogunquit
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Open daily in the summer, in the fall open from lunch to dusk, closed November-April
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Cool off with ice cream!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Cute little place with great ice cream. Nice selection of flavors and great service! There are a few benches located outside where you can sit under a shade to eat your ice cream. Would visit this place again when in town!

Danbury, Connecticut
“Best Ice Cream around!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Even if there is a line, you must stop and have some! The line moves quickly and the ice cream is delicious. We visited 3 times in 2 days and tried a different flavor each time. My son loved just going by himself to have an ice cream whenever he felt like it.

New York
“Death by chocolate”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

There is a reason the line is long.... Damned good ice cream. This isnt coldstone crapola. Death by chocolate s just sinful

Putnam, Connecticut
“Delish!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

Friendly service. Great ice cream flavors and five frozen yogurt flavors too! Generous portion a small is a you need.

• Visited August 2013
Ontario
“Rude Service”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I was there a few nights ago (beginning of August 2013) with my 11 year-old grand-daughter. It was very busy, but we patiently waited in line. When we arrived at the cash, the male server/owner/manager (not sure who he was) asked what we wanted. There was a customer right in front of us who was still paying for her purchases and so I waited until she was done. I thought it was rude for the server to go to the next person in line while she had not yet finished paying. Anyway, when our turn came up, my grand-daughter ordered her single cone, but the server asked if she wanted it in a cup or cone as he said "I can't read your mind". I was too flabbergasted at his comment to react, so I just paid up and left. I will never return. I thought his comment was very rude, especially to a young girl. If he speaks like that to a paying customer, I'm not sure what he'd say to his staff.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank RadarOntario

Been to Sweet Pea's? Share your experiences!