“Mmmmmm Ice Cream”

Sweet Pea's
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Ogunquit
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Open daily in the summer, in the fall open from lunch to dusk, closed November-April
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Oreo ice cream. Yes please. They are located near the center of town, very convenient and the service was quick even though there was a long line!

1  Thank 23RobertM

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I love ice cream, and this place was great. I gave it three stars because I feel that for a better selection, you could walk a little further down the road and visit Ben and Jerry's. Sweet Pea's is still good, though. I definitely visited more than once.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stopped in one night for ice cream and it was great. Went back a second time and just as good. Good ice cream (rum raisin and Reese's peanut butter cup). Had some of the hot fudge sauce, also excellent. Portions for the price are very good. Line moves quickly and worth the wait.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

My two daughters and I come to Ogunquit each year for our annual lobster and seafood foodie vacation.

We love walking to Sweet Pea's after our dinners at night! The ice cream is very flavorful and creamy. Service is great, friendly, and fast. Love to sit on the benches nearby and people-watch too.

We'll look forward to our vacation here next year, and our next visit to Sweet Pea's!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Small spot, but well worth the wait for delicious ice cream and frozen yogurt. In a great spot right on the main street. Highly recommend!

Been to Sweet Pea's? Share your experiences!