“You will not be disappointed”
Review of Gypsy Sweethearts

Gypsy Sweethearts
Ranked #49 of 99 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
katonah, new york
“You will not be disappointed”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Go to Gypsy's -- you will not be disappointed. It is in an old house right on Shore Road, walkable to almost everything. The food and service are good, so is the wine. You can sit outside, or on the enclosed porch and watch all of Ogunquit go by.

Visited June 2013

Atlanta
“The best so far.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I've been going to Ogunquit every year in the fall and, until now, had found good restaurants but not a really really good one. I overheard the Mayor talking to some people on the street and telling them to go to Gypsy Sweethearts for the best meal in Ogunquit. We went that night and we weren't disappointed. The people were extremely friendly (the owner was actually from Alabama) and the service couldn't have been better. I had a warm salad to start and the mussels and both were wonderful. I will definitely go back next year. They close sometime in October for the winter so call ahead and make sure they're open and make reservations. The people behind us in the restaurant were also raving about their meal! Also a great atmosphere in a charming house!

• Visited September 2013
Connecticut
“Warm and Cozy!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I had a meal here once several years ago and remembered liking it. So we decided to try it again...glad we did!
Everything we ordered was delicious! We liked the candle holder on our table and asked were we could buy one and our waitress said that we can purchase them right there. The owner Tony was kind enough to give us a bees wax candle that fits the holder so that we can use it as soon as we return home. Gypsy Sweethearts is now one of our favorites!!

• Visited October 2013
shelton, ct
“What a Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Expecting this place to be your typical tourist trap, we walked away with a completely different view. The food was superb (I had the walnut-crusted Haddock), the wait staff as well, and the the proprietor Tony was a gem! We loved the ambiance, location, food, and restaurant furnishings, and we even went so far as to buy one of their unique beeswax candle holders! Definitely patronize this one!

• Visited October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Always nice”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have had dinner and tapas here in the past and I always have a great meal, great service and great drinks- I recommend the sangria! I had dinner with my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago and we sat on the roof deck. Our server was very attentive and our meal was delicious. I will continue to return!

• Visited September 2013