“Must do the starters!”
Review of Five-O Shore Road

Five-O Shore Road
Reserve with OpenTable
Five-O Shore Road is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: School Street
Transit: Along Trolley Line – Shore Road
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I love this place! Gary, one of the owners is swell and so is Torri, one of the hostesses/managers. The starters are phenomenal and very well priced. The martinis are XL. Lisa, a seasoned waitperson. The mussels and bolognese absolutely wonderful. I will there was a place close to home like this, but whenever we go there they make us feel like we are part of THEIR home!

1  Thank Mamie S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Hip Fine Dining in central village location with a cranking bar and lighter fare. Visited pre Playhouse, sat on a High Top in the lounge and was catered to by an experienced attentive waiter. I had the absolute best Grilled chicken sandwich dressed with Aiol, on freshly toasted bread/roll accompanied by fingerling potatoes. Ditto my husbands outstanding burger!

The other side of Five-O is a Contemporary Bistro serving unique and Fine entrees by an award winning chef. Hope to get back soon!

Superior food!

Reviewed 1 September 2018

This place is busy and had a very interesting menu. The chicken pate was delicious, as was my husband's clams. I had the wild boar and could not eat it because it was so tough. The waiter did take it off the bill but by then it was too late for me to order something else. Since I don't eat seafood, I was really looking forward to it. I have had wild boar in the past and it was succulent.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal
The burgers are fantastic
The Bolognese is outstanding .
The Bar tenders are outstanding as well.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We went for dinner and just as we arrived there was a major downpour. The valet met us with a huge umbrella to keep us dry. We entered the restaurant with a warm greeting from the hostess. Our waitress was very helpful explaining all the specials. The bread and different spreads to put on it were delicious. Our food arrived and was exceptional! We visit Maine frequently and we will definitely return.

Been to Five-O Shore Road? Share your experiences!