“Breakfast at Egg N I”

Ranked #33 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving a wide range of quality breakfast & lunch items in a family friendly atmosphere for 40+ years
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Four of us had a wonderful breakfast at Egg N Inin Ogunquit Maine yesterday and this Morning again because it was so very DELICIOUS! We all had different meals ! Each was superb! The employees are wonderful! Very attentive! Go try it out!!! You will go back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have had breakfast at the Egg and I a few times when we find ourselves in the area. The place can get busy during the summer months, but our wait was reasonable. Once seated we were greeted and offered coffee, and our server checked back with us in a short time to take our order. She was handling several tables in our area but was on top of things and never appeared to be overwhelmed. Our orders came out in after a short wait and they were made perfectly. This is a cash only place, like a lot of other establishments in the area. We will definitely be back when we are in Ogunquit again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our party of three decided to try the Egg & I and were not disappointed. Food was plentiful and good. We had the amaretto French Toast, Omelet and eggs. Service was fast. It is usually crowded and they do provide parking I suggest you try to go on off hours. Worth a definite try

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Everytime we stay in Ogunquit we eat breakfast at the Egg & I. We visited for a quick week-end and ate there both days. Don't be frightened off by the number of people waiting outside. They turn over tables quickly with well qualified servers and it's a big place. Freshly made individual orders, breakfast sandwiches and omelets as well as over easy eggs and bacon are my favorites. My husband always has the blueberry pancakes which include a nicely whipped blueberry butter scoop. Reasonably priced and the bottomless coffee cup is hot and fresh!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Convenient, lots of free parking available. The menu is large. I ordered the waffle and eggs with a side of sausage. The waffle was large, fluffy, and amazing. My husband ordered eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, and corned beef hash. Eggs cooked perfectly. Very happy.