“Went here twice excellent both times.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Barnacle Billy's

Barnacle Billy's
Ranked #23 of 97 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vernon, New Jersey
“Went here twice excellent both times.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

During this vacation we went here twice. It has a nice menu and a beautiful view of the boats in the ocean and the draw bridge. My dad got grilled haddock and broiled haddock with bread crumbs. Mom got stuffed shrimp and salmon. I ordered the grilled chicken and the petite filet. The first night our dinner was ok. Dad thought the haddock was good he didn't like the bread crumbs then mom liked hers. I thought the chicken was a bit tough and dry but was hungry so I ate it. The last night we stayed we went and it was amazing we all thought it was the best meal the whole time we stayed in Maine. The filet was done medium like I wanted and melted in my mouth very tender. Mom loved the salmon and dad loved his haddock. Overall, I would return for the filet :) Nice staff also! They should spread the seating out more too. I think because the staff has to squeeze by other guests and its quite tight for them to be working in. The valet parking people should lock the peoples car too! In case they have valuables that they don't want stolen.

• Visited August 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“We have had better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

My husband was starving and we stopped here midday for a quick bite. He ordered a hotdog and a lobster roll. The prices were high and the food was not great but I think that it is consistent with other spots in the area. The view of the water is pretty.

Sandwich, Massachusetts, United States
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Beautiful outdoor setting. Reasonable prices, considering location. Food was good. Wait staff ok, took a while to our drinks and then again our check

Visited August 2014
Milford, Massachusetts
“Great view; overpriced food; poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were excited to try Barnacle Billy's thinking we were going to get a terrific meal and stunning view of the ocean. Well... we got one of the two. The view is beautiful, but the menu is limited, overpriced and just so-so in quality. You basically order at a counter and get your food when your name is called. I had a lobster sandwich that was crammed into a hotdog bun with a handful of chips for $19. We spent the previous two evenings in Camden and Rockland where our dining experiences were superb.

Ignore the hype... don't waste your time or money at Barnacle Billy's.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank TMac58
USA
“Classic New England”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

More expensive than we expected but very nice. Clam chowder and Gazpacho were very good. Staff confirmed that Geo Bush Sr was here the week before. Glad they had valet parking.

Visited August 2014

Been to Barnacle Billy's? Share your experiences!