“Just ok”

The Omelette Factory
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I am trying to email you to determine why as of today my restaurant is no longer listed in the Ogunquit, Maine restaurant list???
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We had breakfast here and have to say it didn't meet expectations having read other reviews. Service was decent, but it was just a typical breakfast really.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Right off of Route, below the Thai restaurant is this fantastic spot for breakfast. The omelettes are light and fluffy- I think there were 35 or 40 choices. Although small and packed, we were seated quickly and served promptly. A really good place to have a fine meal!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Omelettes are good.Just don't order the Whole Wheat French Toast . It tastes like a sponge!
When I brought this to the managers attention, he replied: "We just started making French Toast in response to our clients requests.
My reply: Go out and purchase a book on How To Make French Toast and keep your clientele.

CayceOgunquitMaine, Owner at The Omelette Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you for your review. We take seriously (is most instances) customers responses to our food and services. I am pleased you were in liking of our omlettes. Regarding our French toast, it is not whole wheat, and happens to be a top seller! I am sorry you or someone with you did
not enjoy it. Based on your other reviews of area resturants, I am not impressed with your comments.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We sat up at the bar at the kitchen and got to watch the cooks work away. Service was good and friendly and food was great. Big portions and quick.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We tried this place because the reviews were so good. Well, maybe their summer cook had already left by October but our omelet was over cooked and had no flavor. The portions were large with lots of bacon but little cheese and no seasoning. The waffle we ordered was unremarkable and slightly doughy.
The help was very friendly and very attentive filling our coffee repeatedly.

Been to The Omelette Factory? Share your experiences!