“Went twice while on vacation”

The Omelette Factory
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I am trying to email you to determine why as of today my restaurant is no longer listed in the Ogunquit, Maine restaurant list???
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Delicious food & large portions! Every kind of omelette & then some! Also lots of other choices! The food is made with fresh ingredients and you can sit at the counter and watch them cook. Their home made muffins are delicious too!

1  Thank Karen R

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had the stuffed French Toast with raspberry sauce. Sooo good! The bread was a homemade whole grain bread that was very good. Service was great. I would definitely make a point of going here again if I was in Ogunquit.

1  Thank Margaret K
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My boyfriend and I came to Ogunquit for the weekend. While we were looking for places to go for breakfast, we stumbled upon The Omelette Factory in a brochure we got on the area. We were immediately intrigued and decided to go here our first morning. We walked in and immediately fell in love. It is tiny but extremely cozy and "home-y." Totally our style! We sat right next to the kitchen and saw them hard at work making BEAUTIFUL meals. I had to get a belgium waffle with whipped cream and strawberries after I watched them being made for others. My boyfriend got a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. He eats these all the time, but he said.. and I quote, "It was the BEST bacon, egg, and cheese I've ever had." My waffle was amazing, as well! We decided that we HAD to go back again the next morning to get breakfast on our last day.. Although so many places in the area looked like they had great breakfast, we just could not help ourselves. We went back and both got an omelette, because after all... it is the omelette factory! They had so many different varieties, and they STUFF the omelettes with all the yummy toppings you choose ..they are huge. If you like big, fluffy, omelettes- you have got to try these! The omelettes come with a half of an english muffin and a delicious piece of sweet lemon poppy bread. We decided to get a loaf of the bread to bring for our ride home- it was that good! Everyone was so pleasant there, and they come refill your coffee literally every 5 minutes..which we both really loved. We will be back on our next trip (for breakfast everyday again, of course!) Thanks for some wonderful meals, Omelette Factory!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Omelette Factory was very homey & comfortable, and their menu was pretty big for a breakfast place. The food was excellent & prices weren't bad, but the service was patchy.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Perfectly Cooked.
Great baked goods.
Friendly staff.
Very Nice Owner.
If I went here every day I would die a huge man but a very happy one .