“A must when visiting ogunquit”

Bintliff's Ogunquit
Ranked #9 of 97 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Exceeding guest expectations in a comfortable casual environment. Providing great food and service as t n affordable price.
Kennebunkport
“A must when visiting ogunquit”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Great brunch! The corned beef hash is amazing! Love love love this place :) Bloody Mary's were perfect, great service. Norm always does an excellent job.

Near Boston
“Brunch - No Better”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Another relaxing brunch experience at our favorite spot in Ogunquit. There is no better French Toast and the Smoked Salmon is fresh and indulgent. Awesome selection of Benedict's. They have the best selection of Bloody Mary's and Mamosas too. The Waite Staff are all very friendly and efficient. We just love this place.

Portland, Maine
“Too posh for my liking....”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The food was decent though they didn't get the balance between very rare steak and crispy outside on my beef wellington right. The decor is almost TOO "posh" for the location and prices matched. They need to un-posh a bit and drop the prices 20% for me to come back. It was "OK" and with many super choices, "OK" just is not that good.

Visited July 2014
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Most elegant meal in Ogunquit, ME”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I wanted to treat myself to some real fine dining on my last night in Ogunquit, ME.
Bintliff's was the place. Elegant dining, yet casual, in that you are at the beach after all, so arriving in shorts and T shirt was perfectly OK. The food though, is definitelyh 5 star, 1st class all the way. I had the Beef Wellington, which was superbly cooked, and was a really nice, tender cut of meat.

My only criticism was of the cocktail that I ordered. I had the Cucumber Martini, which to me, simply was a strange taste. Maybe one just needs to get used to it - but I found it strange. I will stick with the old standards on my next visit. When the staff asked how my drink was, I didn't want to be a complainer or insult the bartender, so I politely replied, "well, it's different."

The menu and the food though are something I need to rave about, and the staff was courteous and prompt.

I highly recommend this restaurant - though perhaps not for children, as I didn't notice anything appealing to kids on the menu...unless the restaurant has a separate menu to offer for your little ones, I'm not sure about that.

Best place for a special meal!

Cape Neddick, Maine
“bloody marys!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I have a cottage we come live in every summer. One of our favorite parts about returning, are Sunday brunches at Bintliffs. Make sure you make a trip and the wait is very worth it! Order a bloody!