“Best place in the area for breakfast!”
Review of Cove Cafe

Cove Cafe
Ranked #10 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Absolutely delicious breakfasts. Place is not large, but they draw a good crowd. Food and service is worth the wait. Located just outside Perkins Cove. Very clean and very good service. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Daniel S

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We have been to this restaurant every year but this year we were disappointed. The food is good but expensive. There are other places that are just as good and don't charge as much.
I was shocked when I saw we were charged $3 for a thimble full of maple syrup. I understand they need to have an upcharge, but that was ridiculous. The server should have indicated the price when she offered it as an option, "Do you want real Maple syrup or generic?"

1  Thank songbirdnaples
Reviewed 28 August 2013

An OK place to stop if you're near Perkins Cove, but there are only two parking spaces and the food, at best, is only so-so. I'd go elsewhere.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We first discovered the Cove Restaurant during our annual vacation to Ogunquit ME 4 or 5 years ago. It is now one of our favorite stops. We ate breakfast there this year again. The food was first rate. The service could not have been any better. Some days there is a wait for a table, but it is worth it. Thanks again for a great meal and service.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

This was our first experience at this little cafe after many trips to Ogunquit. What a jewel! The service and the food was extraordinary. I had the lobster, spinach, tomato and cheese omelet. It was delicious. My husband had the French Toast with Blueberry Sauce and cream cheese. He enjoyed every morsel. The menu included many interesting choices as well as the usual standards. My only regret is that we only spent one night in town. We will definitely be back! We loved it.