“Great Breakfast Place”

Ranked #11 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 8 February 2014

You can walk here from Perkins Cove. It is a cute little family style cafe. One of the managers brought his children with him to work and they were very well behaved. You didn't even know they were there. I had egg whites, ham, home fries, and toast. The service was fast and efficient. The food was tasty. No complaints and I would return her again.

1  Thank angeleyes27

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My first review of this place was not too good BUT I am so glad we returned because the food completely redeemed itself! We share 1 blueberry pancake which was light and fluffy and each had the most fabulous omelets...more than enough to feed a hungry hiker! Glad we returned and gave it another chance, now we're hooked!

1  Thank Ellesor826
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We were in Ogunquit for eight days this year and ate breakfast at the Cove Cafe every single morning. From the crab cakes to the fruit waffle, hands down the best breakfast spot in Ogunquit. Jeb, his family, and the wait staff are excellent.

1  Thank K F
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Absolutely delicious breakfasts. Place is not large, but they draw a good crowd. Food and service is worth the wait. Located just outside Perkins Cove. Very clean and very good service. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We have been to this restaurant every year but this year we were disappointed. The food is good but expensive. There are other places that are just as good and don't charge as much.
I was shocked when I saw we were charged $3 for a thimble full of maple syrup. I understand they need to have an upcharge, but that was ridiculous. The server should have indicated the price when she offered it as an option, "Do you want real Maple syrup or generic?"

1  Thank songbirdnaples