“Great Value and Quality Food”
Review of Fresh

Fresh
Ranked #56 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stopped in for lunch yesterday and had a great experience. The fresh made hamburgers were excellent and the falafel wrap a highlight. The ambiance is light and airy and reminds you that you are by the beach. The staff was friendly and there was the option to pick something up quickly or have table service. It was a great value and a great experience.

2  Thank paddypascoe

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I n the defense of the bartender, it was her first day and it was the 4th of July, but all I had ordered was a fish sandwich and a Blue Moon from the tap. First off she didn't have the slightest clue how to pour the beer, and then proceeded to pour the wrong beer. But anyways I got my fried fish sandwich before a single pint of beer.... update while im posting this review - a waitress comes over and asked about the bartenders experience. "My last job I worked in the kitchen, but I can make a few cocktails...." If you're going to bring in new customers, make sure your employees have the requirements for said job.... only positive, good choice of music playing.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had a party of three stop. We sat down placed our order then we all had the order given to us the way a young cook wanted to give which was not what was ordered. Then when we no soner got our food which was all wrong from what was ordered we where rushed out of the place because the cook wanted to leave. When we all asked about the bill and food we did not get a proper answer, all we heard was they where sorry. And the cook being in a rush to leave showed in the quality of the food. It was so bad the only one happy about it was my little dog we had with us because we all gave it to him. So if you want some good food to eat try a different place to eat.
We have called to talk to a manager we where told they where not around,so we left a number to call use back and no call was returned. So that tells me they don't care about your bussiness.

1  Thank George S
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We met some friends here just for an afternoon smoothie. It's kind of cool that it looks like it is an old garage and they roll up the doors and have seating under the awnings. Great place to get away from the sun while sipping on something cool. The smoothies were good and I thought it was cool that they had a full bar. Just kick back and relax and watch the traffic on Route 1. You get to see a lot of cool cars and motorcycles drive by if that's your thing. We did not try any of the food.

1  Thank WannaBTraveling2
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Really good burgers, lots of vegetarian and even vegan options. Hard to find vegan in Ogunwuit so hopefully this place will last!

1  Thank AllaboutEurope121

Been to Fresh? Share your experiences!