“The Gun”

Huckleberry's Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Awesome omelets! My wife had the blueberry pancakes and said they were the best she's ever had. Beautiful location!!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Horrible food and horrible service. My wife and I went here to breakfast. There was about 4 open tables. They just needed to be cleaned of dirty dishes. Instead to cleaning the table the older lady proceeds to give us tickets with a waiting number on it. We then waited 15 mins to sit down. While the entire time we were staring at the empty table. Everyone else that came in behind us had the same issue and everyone was openly complaining. At one point the place was almost half empty and had about 10-15 people waiting to sit down. They clearly have no idea how to properly run a restaurant nor understand the concept of quick turn over. The waitress was nice which was the only pleasant experience. My wife and I both had blueberry pancakes. They were undercooked with runny raw batter and they were filled with so many blueberries it was overboard and ruined the pancake. Which were also flat, my wife's bacon was definitely microwaved and tasted gross. My sausage was deep fried instead of grilled, which is an insult.
Coffee was sub par at best. Which was $2.50 per cup, absurd.
The worst part was the cost. We paid over $20 for a horrible breakfast. This place clearly takes full advantage of its location next to the beach to serve customers horrible microwaved food with slow service at extremely high prices.
This location is beautiful however if you visit this location I highly highly recommend you do not stop here. Don't waste your time.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

the hollandaise sauce for eggs benedict is the best I have ever had, other than home made. The blueberry pancakes are the best ever.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Reasonably priced. Our breakfast was great. The blueberry pancakes were out of this world. More blueberries than batter! Service was good as well and location was excellent for us. Would eat here abain

Reviewed 9 October 2013

What a way to start the day, breakfast at Huckleberry's. 100 ft to the ocean. They serve a great breakfast with a wide range menu but the blueberry pancakes are the greatest, Huge. We have only eaten there a dozen times but we never had a poor meal. Nothing like a good cup of coffee while looking at the ocean. A must stop and a great place to meet friends for a good meal.

1  Thank KenG01