“Great music and too much fun!”

The Front Porch Piano Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lively, boisterous environment; Elegant and diverse dining menu. Complimentary Entertainment in Piano Bar & Lounge. 7 Nights a week. American style food, burgers, Salads with your choice of Proteins, Appetizers or all entrees.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been visiting for 3 years to hear the wonderful music of all the piano players and Kim Kuzma. The music is awesome, the staff is awesome. It's just a friendly and happy atmosphere. You'll love it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,252)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In the ranking of happy places, The Front Porch is in the top ten for me.
The entertainment of course is just terrific with a good mix of folks to sing and dance along with when that favorite song you haven't heard forever rises from the piano. Last night was my first experience with Kim Kuzmar and I can't wait to visit again during one of her disco shows. The happiness and joy of the crowd is contagious!
Adding to the fun is just how good and reasonably priced the food is at The Front Porch. The fish tacos are a personal favorite and their new take on nachos is a winner too. Our server on this last visit, Ryan was attentive and quite pleasant. I can't wait for my next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for dinner during my daughter’s bachelorette weekend. We had a bit of a wait for a table but passed the time upstairs singing along at the piano bar and having drinks. Such a great atmosphere with a lot of fun people. Staff is amazing and food is equally amazing!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here on a whim to hear Kim Kuzmar and get something to eat before the show. First of all when I called to see what time was good to come so we could get a seat I spoke with Johnny and he was amazing to speak with and so helpful. I could hear him smile over the phone. The food was absolutely delicious and I was pleasantly surprised about that. Kim was fantastic and so funny and the place was just jumping. It was my first time at the Front Porch and I loved it and can’t wait to return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sat at the bar and had a well prepared cocktail with helpful advice on the food. Creative dishes were well prepared. Service was friendly and there were many regular customers who enjoyed the ambiance. Would definitely return.