“Gets better every time!”
Review of Amore Breakfast - CLOSED

Amore Breakfast
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A fun, retro decor serving the finest breakfast in Ogunquit! We have a new location at 87 Main Street - Open 7:30-1 Closed Wednesday and Thursday in the off-season. April thru October
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We'd like to give it 6 stars… but we'll have to settle for 5! We were in Ogunquit for a quick overnight & its a tradition that I go to Amore'. Was my boyfriend's first time… and boy did it live up to my raves!

We are both in the restaurant industry… so can tend to be a bit more critical than others. The service, atmosphere & food at Amore truly combined for an extraordinary meal. We sat at the bar & loved getting to know Heather (executive chef standing in as a waitress this morning). Exceptionally attentive, personable & fun to be around- if all people in the hospitality industry could reflect Heather's example- wow!!! Our breakfasts were delicious & the bloody mary's were perfect!

we WILL be back. Don't miss an opportunity to stop in & see what has made Amore so popular for 20 years & running! Bravo to you guys/gals!!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We tended to always go to the same place for breakfast. This time we ventured into Amore and were pleasantly surprised! What an extensive menu! The jams were so great I had to bring some home!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

A great all round American breakfast but it's their corned beef hash that is the absolute star of the menu. Bizarrely they don't have it on the menu, you have to ask for it specifically, not sure why this is! Try it you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Very nice, friendly breakfast place. Homemade corned beef hash on crunchy english muffin, and perfectly cooked poached eggs. Homemade, lemony hollandaise sauce. Pleasant, attentive server, delicious iced coffee. Perfect start to the day!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Hands down, this place is the best breakfast spot I have ever been to in my life! YUM! They have such original means and it is so consistently good. The service is top notch...some of the best service you will receive. I realize I am gushing over this place...but it is worth it. Do not miss it during a trip to Maine.