My husband and I had a wonderful 3 night stay July 2013. We had stayed at the former many times and found that in spite of the wonderful location, the rooms were desperately in need of a makeover. We were thrilled to learn that the owners of the wonderful Cafe Prego next door took over the in. They have lovingly restored it to its original beauty let adding new, modern finishings to make the rooms comfortable and inviting. The new mattresses are amazing...the microfiber sheets (something new for me) were so soft they made my sheets at home feel like sandpaper. Tori, the innkeeper was always friendly, welcoming and took care of anything we requested. I asked for wine glasses..."white or red?" was Tori's reply. Just about bowled me over.
The included continental breakfast was a bit more than "continental"...quiche, homemade granola and oven warm muffins, fresh fruit, yogurt etc. and the coffee was perfect.
The location is right in town. We didn't move our car for 4 days. AND there are also some pet friendly rooms. Perfection!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn on Shore Road has been totally renovated & is accepting reservations! Each day at the Inn begins with a complimentary continental breakfast buffet in the Venetian Room & Sunday Brunch is served at neighboring Five-O Restaurant where guests are treated to select items from Chef James Walter's Brunch Menu. The Inn's within walking distance to Ogunquit Beach & other notable destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn on Shore Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Highland Hotel Ogunquit
- Inn On Shore Road Ogunquit, Maine