Helpful criticism to follow......1. When I called the night before arriving, to inquire if shampoo and conditioner were available, I was told that 'if I cared about my hair I would bring my own'. Okay. 2. I believe this is the only place I've ever stayed in that did not have a full-length mirror, sorely missed. 3. I called the front desk for an iron, to be told that one would be brought over but 45 mins. later, as we were leaving, they called to tell me they had no irons available....4. I stopped in to the lobby for some tea in the morning, as advertised, only to find no hot water. You have to ask for it, and hand your cup over to whoever is at the front desk at the time.....5. 7:30 a.m., I asked where the gym was, which was met with a gasp, and a 'do you want to use it right now? I'm just getting things ready'....no, I'll wait...6. Beware, if you have teenagers, or others who like to sleep late......the corridors are vacuumed at 9:00 a.m.....7. I heard a gentleman tell the front desk that he had no internet, to which the front desk replied 'oh, we're working on this, it's a new problem (contrary to what others have written on tripadvisor).....we need a router, or something.....8. Ogunquit must be REALLY safe, as none of the outside doors to the building we stayed in, were locked at any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aspinquid Hotel conveniently located on Beach street is within walking distance to restaurants, art galleries, movies, clubs and the beach. The hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and koi pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Aspinquid at Norseman Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aspinquid At Norseman Hotel Ogunquit
- Aspinquid Hotel Ogunquit
- Aspinquid At Norseman Resort Ogunquit, Maine