We stayed in the King Suite at the Footbridge Motel. The room was large, but the bed took up most of the space. The vaulted ceiling is very nice. Some water stains on the wall near the ceiling in the bedroom area and in the bathroom. Private porch with a table and chairs was a nice feature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the famed Footbridge Beach, the Footbridge Beach Motel offers well appointed accommodations in the town of Ogunquit, Maine. Nestled in the midst of beautifully maintained grounds and gardens, the motel features a heated outdoor pool and sun deck as well as an outdoor picnic and grilling area; the perfect place to relax and enjoy the company of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Footbridge Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footbridge Beach Hotel Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Motel Ogunquit, Maine