Been staying at various locations in Ogunquit and Wells for well over 20 years and this was a first stay at the Footbridge Motel. We loved it. For Ogunquit, it's actually reasonably priced. It's a basic type facility but extremely well kept, clean and rooms recently renovated. Nice small heated outdoor pool. Pet rooms available, which is how we picked it for our stay. Just a couple of blocks from the Footbridge bridge. and close to everything including trolley stop. Very friendly owners and staff. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the famed Footbridge Beach, the Footbridge Beach Motel offers well appointed accommodations in the town of Ogunquit, Maine. Nestled in the midst of beautifully maintained grounds and gardens, the motel features a heated outdoor pool and sun deck as well as an outdoor picnic and grilling area; the perfect place to relax and enjoy the company of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Footbridge Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footbridge Beach Hotel Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Motel Ogunquit, Maine