InnSeason Resort The Falls at Ogunquit
The Colonial Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$97
Sea Chambers Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$122
The Grand Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$93
Terrace by the Sea(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$129
Juniper Hill Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$191
The Milestone(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$71
Gorges Grant Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$99
Travelocity
US$136
US$106
TripAdvisor
All reviewstime shareliving roomfootbridge beachindoor poolfree shuttleone bedroom unitoff seasonelectric fireplacepartial kitchentimeshare exchangeactivities directortoaster ovenlimited kitchentimeshare pointsrecent updatesshuttle servicejust returned from a week
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2008

We stayed here 2 nights last week and loved it. Maybe some of the suites are different but ours was very nice. Comftorable bed, jacuzzi tub, fireplace. The fridges are small, but thats all you need anyway. And the appliances were typical and looked new to me. We stayed at a B&B the last 2 nights and wished we had just stayed at this hotel all 4 nights. Maybe we got lucky and there was no one next to us but we never heard any noise from other rooms. The staff is also very nice. I did not use the gym or the pool but my traveling companion was happy with both. The only thing I dont like is how the website says they have internet now, which you assume is wifi and then you find out they charge for the modems when you get there. We opted not to use it.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank j x
Reviewed 18 November 2007

We just got back last week from a trade with Interval. We were given a extra week and decided to try the Falls. We arrived the staff was very pleasant and knew alot about the area. Nothing for kids to do.
We asked for a room with 2 beds which we got. We went into the TINY "suite". it was outdated, the carpet was dirty, very small all low end appliances and by that I mean a dorm size fridge and a , micro that had a dial knob. The bath room was small but clean. The bedroom had 2 full size beds, thank god they were soft! Our bedroom window looked out at a house or store not sure which but at 6:30 am I awoke to a dump truck emptying a dumpster. All day and night you could hear people talking in the next room and everytime someone above us walked across the floor it sounded like a heard of elephants and the noise from the jucuzzi above us was enough to make you want to cry. The living room had a small 2 person sofa wich pulled out, my poor husband slept on it and woke with bruises from the springs. There were also 2 small chairs to sit on.
They have a indoor pool which was 92 degrees.. too hot to enjoy it and the room its in must have been over 100 degrees. This is set up like a hotel so if you go in winter months bring lots of clothes to walk back to your "suite" or you will turn into a popsicle.
We were disappointed and left after 3 nights. We defenitly will NOT go back.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
6  Thank capegirlz
Reviewed 29 October 2007

Was A little worried after reading some bad reviews but I do not know where they came from. We had a very clean living area with a small kitchen. and a nice bedroom. I would agree with some about thier only being air conditioning in the bedroom but it was only two of us so it did not effect us. The staff was nice and the timeshare people did not contact at all.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
4  Thank sbloome
Reviewed 24 August 2007

A great stay. I don't know anything about the time share aspect of the Falls at Ogunquit. My brother owns the condo I bought it off him for the week. No one called us or even mentioned a condo pitch.

We had stopped to see a model of the Falls at Ogunquit a couple of months before were scheduled to stay. The model appeared brand new and very clean. There is a private bedroom with a 2 person Jacuzzi. I was impressed. At that time I was convinced that the actual room that we would get would probably be nothing like the model.

I was wrong. I arrived and the room was like brand new and clean. The place comes with pots and pans and place settings for 4. The kitchenette was extremely convenient especially when meals can be very expensive in Ogunquit. Hannaford Grocery store up the street has everything. Food, wine and liquor.

There were 2 college kids that were full time employees. They ran day activities every day. We have a 10 year old and he had a ball. He met other kids that he played with the entire week.

Although this is a time share there is daily housekeeping for towels and trash. There is a mid-week full cleaning. For a time share I am to told that this is unusual. It was a nice feature.

Overall, I would say it was a nice place. There is only an inside heated pool (too hot - 85 degrees) and an outside patio. An exercise room, sauna, and a rec center. This is not a resort in the sense that there is no onsite restaurants or shops. But there are plenty of places in walking distance.

A nice place.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
4  Thank pparnell
Reviewed 4 August 2007

My wife and I just returned from a week at the Falls. We were concered with earlier posts, but did not have those problems.
Since this was a Interval trade, I was expecting someone to call about a time share tour. But no one did. When we trade and someone from the resort calls, we just tell them we are not intrested and they leave us alone.
The property is located on the side of the hill and behind the upper building are small grills and picnic tables. The pool is indoors for year round use.
It did seem odd for a large jacuzzi in the bedroom, but the jets were nice after a long day.
The resort does have a van that runs several times a day to the beach and down town. There is also a trolley stop in front of the property. I would recommend useing either one since the traffic in Ogunquit is bad and the price of parking is high.
For your grocery needs go to Hannaford north on Route 1 in Wells. It is a large store with everything you need.
We enjoyeed our stay and would go back again.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family