“Romantic winter getaway”

InnSeason Resort The Falls at Ogunquit
Ranked #26 of 36 Hotels in Ogunquit
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We stayed here for just one night right around Christmas. The rooms were amazing. I loved having a hot tub in the room! The living room was cozy, but our fireplace didn't work. The small kitchen was perfect for us to make breakfast. The bedroom was nice and the bed was very comfortable. We visited the in door pool and sauna, both we great. It wasn't crowded when we were there so it was very relaxing. The view isn't all that pretty but that wasn't really a priority for us.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank fjewel95
There are newer reviews for InnSeason Resort The Falls at Ogunquit

Reviewed 9 March 2014

InnSeason is a lovely place to stay! The rooms are very spacious, complete with kitchenette, living room, Jacuzzi tub, second sink in bedroom and two flat screen TV's with DVD.
We travelled with our toddler so the room with two beds was perfect.

The indoor pool was awesome - very warm. We spent hours playing with the kids.

I would have given an excellent rating except the room we stayed in (last room on the second floor) was either above the boiler or hot water tank so we heard it throughout the night. Not a loud sound however if you are a light sleeper I wouldn't recommend this particular room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2014

i stayed at this place for a week this May and i really loved it, this area is fantastic for shopping.the rooms are pretty big, the bedrooms are huge and come with dressers and a closet and a flat screeen with dvd player, the bed was super comfy and the people were extremley nice, the pool is a good size and very warm. loved the free wifi. seeing this is a seasonal area, most of the restaurants are closed but there were a few that i enjoyed. this is a small area so the rooms are not modern and i liked that, it was homey and comfortable, i do recommend this for a few night stay, the kitchenette was very usefull, full fridge, utensils, everything. there are grocery stores in the area, so a money saver right there.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank blah-blahCanada
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I am not sure about other reviewers here, but I LOVED this place! I just stayed here last night and it was such a great stay that I feel I owe it to the place to write a stellar review! My boyfriend and i stayed her for Valentine's Day, it was well-planned in advance and I read what amenities came in the room. Anyway the room (more like mini townhouse) includes a living room, kitchenette (kitchen without a stove), bathroom, and bedroom.

The living room is comfy and has a large screen TV (we didn't use this much though). The kitchen was perfect for us, it included a full fridge, a coffee maker (with coffee, condiments etc,), sink, cabinets (with any kind of dishes/cups/pans/pots you need - including wine glasses!), and within the cabinets there is also a portable double burner/stove-top as well as in indoor griddle (with lid cover). We used the griddle to make chicken stir fry (cooked rice in the pot) and it was so nice to have a homemade meal in a hotel (I hate wondering if my dinner was made in a microwave). Anyway we ate on the 4-person wooden dining table within the kitchen and it was just overall wonderful that we could do that even when staying away.

The bedroom was SPACIOUS (though we did have a two double bed room so I can't speak for other rooms) but it was such a surprise to see how much space there was to move around and leave our bags on floor without tripping over them like at other places. The whirlpool tub/jacuzzi is amazing, it's very large (I believe it is a two-person) and it was such a romantic and luxurious touch to the room, it really made it that much more romantic. Which reminds me the room has several lights (two lamps and the lights above the jacuzzi) - the lights above the jacuzzi include a dimmer- huge plus since lighting really does set the mood in a room. The bathroom is pretty standard with the exception of the fold towel swans and the soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower (nice add-ons). We both used the jacuzzi (myself, more than once) and with a lil bubble bath it was so heavenly, I used the jets once, but I preferred just to soak without them. The bed was comfortable to me, it was pretty warm there so I only slept under the comforter but it met my standards and I slept so heavily (might've been helped by the hot jacuzzi beforehand).

In the morning we made breakfast - pancakes - on the stovetop (utensils are also there like spatula, cutlery etc.) and again such a pleasure to have the kitchen amenities (plus you save money not eating out)! Checkout was at 11 so after that we began packing and left soon after.

My only regret is they were booked and I couldn't stay another night! Also this may be a concern for others, but the walls might not be as sound proof as some would like, I did occasionally hear a lot of doors closing last night and this morning (but it didn't bother me), however, I do wonder if we had neighbors last night and if they heard us (I was playing music at a medium level and we both tend to talk really loud), however, no one came along to tell us to be quiet so I have to assume we weren't disturbing anyone.

The staff at the desk during check-in and check-out were really courteous, even the maintenance crew who were plowing the parking lots (they gave me a polite warning to watch my step because it was still pretty icy - as to be expected in New England during winter).

To conclude, I personally recommend the place, and yes, I will most likely return on a weekend when I can book both nights. After this lovely experience, I will also most likely be booking a stay at their other property Pollard Brook in Lincoln, NH sometime this year for a snowboarding trip. Thanks again for the amazing stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 13 October 2013

So many good things about this resort that we enjoyed. There is plenty of parking and it is very clean. The front desk is very friendly and helpful with suggestions and everything we needed from lobster crackers and picks to toothpaste.
The real find here was Jeff, the resorts home grown naturalist and historian, who leads free excursions twice a day. We went on a hike every day with him to different areas from upland farms with great history and views, to a walk along the town's Marginal Way. We also did a great and leisurely bike ride with him and saw lots of birds, a deer and many seals.
Be aware that this is a timeshare resort and it does not have a full kitchen that we have at our Royal Resorts Resort. This was not a problem for us as there are many great restaurants in town with several within easy walking distance. Also the grocery store in Wells, the next town over will steam your lobster for you so you can bring in back for a great dinner or picnic as they have very nice picnic tables.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vick54
Reviewed 12 October 2013

so i received a call saying I won four free airline tickets 60 dollars in gas food or lottery. when I get there I wait for a while for them to do a survey with me and the second questioned asked was how much I make (what business is it of theirs) u have to make a 1000 dollars a week to get the tickets. waste of time don't go

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Crystal458
InnSeason212, Public Relations Manager at InnSeason Resort The Falls at Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

This was a promotional offer. Qualified participants are given a vacation package and a gas card in exchange for attending a Vacation Club preview. No purchase is ever necessary. However, participants must meet certain criteria in order to attend and receive those gifts. At the time of booking, we go over the criteria which must be met in order to obtain this special offer. After booking, we send a very detailed two page confirmation letter via email, prior to attending, that clearly lists all the required criteria. And, upon arrival, a member of our guest registration verifies that the necessary criteria are met. If the criteria are not met, we are simply not able to provide the gifts that accompany the Vacation Club preview. We are sorry that you misunderstood the invitation.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We wanted a location with easy parking access, and worked our way out of town checking a couple of other motels that did not suit, before we arrived here. We did not realise it was time share, so were surprised to find a huge room with jacuzi, kitchen, full bath, even a fireplace. It was quite clean and certainly larger than we required. Philip was very helpful.
Its out of town, but there's a community shuttle stop outside.
Resort has pool we did not use.
There's a good Italian - Angelinas next door.
A pleasant stay and a slightly late checkout was no problem.

Travelled as a (mature age Australian) couple for five weeks around East Coast USA. Generally did not book ahead, prefer to have freedom to linger as we please, and to actually see the room before we commit. Have travelled this way many times before in USA and Europe. Stayed at a variety of hotels and B+Bs from 3 to 5 star. In busy areas (Quebec City, NYC) we booked in advance from Tripadviser reviews or similar websites.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple