“French fry connoisseur”

Charlie's Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Reviewed 15 July 2012

These are the best French fries anywhere! Overpriced - yes. But I will pay it every time!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Severely overpriced. States the fries were voted best in the area: I don't know who was voting but they aren't the best. I would have preferred Wendy's for the price and quality (which should say something in itself). The burgers made us sick. We got two 1/4 pound cheeseburgers and a small french fries for $15.00. Not recommended. Wait the extra half hour for somewhere else to open.

2  Thank evan l
Reviewed 11 July 2012

i think he was a sea Captian? the Best Fish dinner ever! Just the way i like it.

Reviewed 15 May 2009

Great beach take out spot! I love the clam chowder here. buttery milk base the way it should be, not thick, and loaded with clams. I also enjoyed the homemade fries but, I miss the homemade gravy they used to serv with it.