“Best french fries in New England”

Charlie's Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Loved them when well done. Learned we had to ask for that.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

These are the best French fries anywhere! Overpriced - yes. But I will pay it every time!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Severely overpriced. States the fries were voted best in the area: I don't know who was voting but they aren't the best. I would have preferred Wendy's for the price and quality (which should say something in itself). The burgers made us sick. We got two 1/4 pound cheeseburgers and a small french fries for $15.00. Not recommended. Wait the extra half hour for somewhere else to open.

2  Thank evan l
Reviewed 11 July 2012

i think he was a sea Captian? the Best Fish dinner ever! Just the way i like it.

Reviewed 15 May 2009

Great beach take out spot! I love the clam chowder here. buttery milk base the way it should be, not thick, and loaded with clams. I also enjoyed the homemade fries but, I miss the homemade gravy they used to serv with it.