The Terrace by the Sea is awesome --- the hotel rooms are always super clean. The location is superb --- right on the ocean, but within walking distance to town. A couple of years ago they expanded by acquiring more buildings. Most places might "degrade", but they seemed to flourish. I thought the lawn would be overcrowded with additional people --- not sure about how the summer is, but Memorial Day Weekend was just fine. Each year you see improvements and upkeeps. Their continental breakfast is very robust. My husband and I happened upon this hotel several years ago while walking the Marginal Way on a winter day in February! We have been coming here once a year since that time. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a walk away from Ogunquit's beautiful beach, fine dining and shopping, the Terrace By The Sea is a perfect location to fully enjoy the heart of Ogunquit and what our town has to offer. Six buildings, three offering gorgeous oceanfront rooms, an extended continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, heated outdoor pool, and much more. Come enjoy oceanfront accommodations from our point of view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Terrace by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine