This was our first trip to Maine and heard that Ogunquit was a great place to see. We heard that the Marginal Way was the place to be, but all of the recommended hotels were booked. One of the hotels we had called suggested the Terrace by the Sea. The location was fabulous. 2 blocks to the beach, less than a block to shops and restaurants, and two block to the Marginal Way. Other than the Norseman, we could not have been closer to the beach. We realized that if you stay on Marginal Way, you would be several blocks from the beach so we lucked in to an optimal location for us. Parking is 25.00 at the beach per day, so that would have meant a pretty long walk for my kids while lugging beach equipment. The room we had was basic, but very clean. The bed was comfortable and we appreciated the free WiFi and refrigerator. The grounds were beautifully maintained with flowers everywhere. The breakfast was excellent. When we return to Ogunquit, we will stay at the Terrace by the Sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a walk away from Ogunquit's beautiful beach, fine dining and shopping, the Terrace By The Sea is a perfect location to fully enjoy the heart of Ogunquit and what our town has to offer. Six buildings, three offering gorgeous oceanfront rooms, an extended continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, heated outdoor pool, and much more. Come enjoy oceanfront accommodations from our point of view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Terrace by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine