This was the most expensive room we stayed in during our three week trip trough Maine and New Hamshire (we paid 350 usd for the room per night). It was average at best and certainly not worth the money. The room is basic and so is breakfast. Location is okay and this seems to be the main reason for charging this much. Will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a walk away from Ogunquit's beautiful beach, fine dining and shopping, the Terrace By The Sea is a perfect location to fully enjoy the heart of Ogunquit and what our town has to offer. Six buildings, three offering gorgeous oceanfront rooms, an extended continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, heated outdoor pool, and much more. Come enjoy oceanfront accommodations from our point of view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Terrace by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine