My family and I stayed in the Court Motel building for a weekend in September. As the title says it exceeded our expectations. The room was immaculately clean. We heard nothing from any neighbors even though the hotel was full. The location cannot be beat with easy access to both the town and the beach. The Marginal Way is short walk from the hotel. Although the court motel has no water views the main hotel grounds have a great view of the beach. A continental breakfast is provided. We will be back on our next visit to Ogunquit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a walk away from Ogunquit's beautiful beach, fine dining and shopping, the Terrace By The Sea is a perfect location to fully enjoy the heart of Ogunquit and what our town has to offer. Six buildings, three offering gorgeous oceanfront rooms, an extended continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, heated outdoor pool, and much more. Come enjoy oceanfront accommodations from our point of view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Terrace by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine