We spent a wonderful mini-vacation at The Terrace by the Sea in Ogunquit, Maine. We had expected to check in around 3:00 as advertised, but we were pleasantly surprised when we inquired about parking at around 1:00 were told our room was ready. The room was spotlessly clean with lots of windows that could actually open to let in the lovely sea breeze. There was a view of the beach from most of the windows. The room was spacious and an outside porch with two chairs and a table made a nice outside sitting area. Breakfast was served on the outside porch of the main building overlooking the lovely lawn with a flowery border that swept down to the great view of the ocean. It was calm and quiet despite being just steps from the Shore Road, which was filled with shops and restaurants. It was just a short walk on a pathway down to the beach. There was also a very nice outdoor pool with lots of lounge chairs and umbrellas. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a walk away from Ogunquit's beautiful beach, fine dining and shopping, the Terrace By The Sea is a perfect location to fully enjoy the heart of Ogunquit and what our town has to offer. Six buildings, three offering gorgeous oceanfront rooms, an extended continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, heated outdoor pool, and much more. Come enjoy oceanfront accommodations from our point of view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Terrace by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine