This is a very pretty place with wonderful oceanfront views. I loved the breakfast outside on the wrap around porch with the ocean just steps away. I always like to find two sinks in the bathrooms so more than one person can get ready and this place has them. One in the large bathroom and one outside near the refrigerator.
We did not stay in the main inn, we stayed in an adjacent building hotel loft room #134. It was magnificent and had a wonderful view of the ocean and the sunrise! Get up before 5:30am and yes you will see the sunrise! I sure wished there was a computer for guests to use in the lobby and a coffee maker in the room or available so I did not have to go to the main inn to get coffee or tea before continental breakfast was served.
This is a place where you can walk to everything...beach, shopping, restaurants and the trolley stop. I rode the trolley all around Ogunquit and Wells and had a great time!
You have to try this hotel once in your lifetime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a walk away from Ogunquit's beautiful beach, fine dining and shopping, the Terrace By The Sea is a perfect location to fully enjoy the heart of Ogunquit and what our town has to offer. Six buildings, three offering gorgeous oceanfront rooms, an extended continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, heated outdoor pool, and much more. Come enjoy oceanfront accommodations from our point of view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Terrace by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine