We stayed here for 4 nights in June and loved our stay here. Rick and Mark were great hosts by being really helpful without being intrusive. Our room (Venus) was comfortable and there was a nice terrace leading out from the room.
Breakfast was very good especially with Rick's scones and was served from 0830. In addition there was tea and coffee available from 0630 which was great.
You can walk into town and to the beach so the location is perfect. There is also parking availble next to the house.
We loved Ogunquit and staying here and it was one of the highlights of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the village, Moon Over Maine offers the charm of an 1839 cape blended with modern furnishings. We offer private baths in all rooms, king and queen beds, a/c in the summer. Our fresh scones as part of our continental breakfast are fast becoming world known. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Moon Over Maine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Over Maine Bed And Breakfast
- Moon Over Maine Hotel Ogunquit
- Moon Over Maine Ogunquit