We stayed two nights recently at Moon Over Maine in Ogunquit,Maine. We enjoyed our stay very much thanks to our great hosts Rick, Mark, and Zeke. The room (Venus) was clean and comfortable. The location was fantastic. We walked to dinner and shopping and took the trolley to the Ogunquit Playhouse. Rick was very welcoming and helpful and offered a delicious breakfast. We would highly recommend this B&B to all our friends and family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the village, Moon Over Maine offers the charm of an 1839 cape blended with modern furnishings. We offer private baths in all rooms, king and queen beds, a/c in the summer. Our fresh scones as part of our continental breakfast are fast becoming world known. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Moon Over Maine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Over Maine Bed And Breakfast
- Moon Over Maine Hotel Ogunquit
- Moon Over Maine Ogunquit