We probably all have different things that we look for in B&B's. For us, it is the positive influence of the owners on the property; the comfort and cleanliness of the room; the location; and the breakfast itself. Moon over Maine had them all. Rick and Mark are excellent hosts. The rooms (and we slept in 2) were very nicely furnished and appointed. It was all spotlessly clean. It was just a couple of minutes walk to the beginning of the commercial area of town and a few minutes more to the beach - but in a quiet side road. And every morning, Rick would ensure there was coffee on the go by 6.30/7am and would bake different kinds of scones to go with the rest of the breakfast (OJ, cereals, good fruit salad, cereal bars, toast). A really perfect experience - and having now discovered just how beautiful a place Ogunquit really is, we now know we have a perfect place to lay our heads there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the village, Moon Over Maine offers the charm of an 1839 cape blended with modern furnishings. We offer private baths in all rooms, king and queen beds, a/c in the summer. Our fresh scones as part of our continental breakfast are fast becoming world known. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Moon Over Maine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Over Maine Hotel Ogunquit
- Moon Over Maine Bed And Breakfast
- Moon Over Maine Ogunquit