We stayed here for three nights during the peak of the summer season and, to be honest, we were "underwhelmed" by MoM. The room was large enough (except for a very tiny bathroom and shower), but it was on the ground floor located directly beneath the living space occupied by the owners. They get up very early. We know this because we could hear every sneeze, foot step and toilet flush and were awaken each morning well before sun up...not exactly what you're looking for when on vacation. Also, the place has minimal guest amenities compared to most B&B's at which we've stayed over the years. No pool, no garden area, no dining room or decent places to hang out and socialize with other guests. Bottom line...I think you'll find better options in Ogunquit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the village, Moon Over Maine offers the charm of an 1839 cape blended with modern furnishings. We offer private baths in all rooms, king and queen beds, a/c in the summer. Our fresh scones as part of our continental breakfast are fast becoming world known. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Moon Over Maine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Over Maine Bed And Breakfast
- Moon Over Maine Hotel Ogunquit
- Moon Over Maine Ogunquit