“Loved it!”

Ranked #36 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Imagine eating a meal that offers amazing flavors in every single bite. Now imagine that same meal taking place while watching the waves of the Atlantic Ocean softly crash on the coast all in an intimate and cozy atmosphere. This is what MC Perkins Cove offers its diners every time they visit. MC Perkins Cove offers a unique upscale, yet casual atmosphere that makes for a great intimate setting for those on a date or a relaxing dinner for those visiting the Ogunquit area. Head chefs, Mark Gaier and Clark Frasier consistently serve fresh, delicious, and unique dishes that are sure to take your taste buds on a journey from first to last bite. All of the dishes are made with only the freshest and highest quality ingredients. MC Perkins Cove offers a raw bar, lounge, two bars, two beautiful dining rooms, and a private dining room all overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Dine with us at MC Perkins Cove for lunch or dinner and enjoy a meal and view that will not be quickly forgotten.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful view from the rooftop deck. We started with the chowder which was very good. Cod and clams was excellent but the star of the night for us was the lamb shank! Amazing dish!! Delicious food and excellent service! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have eaten raw oysters all through the Northeast and MC Perkins has the best oysters I've had recently well worth the price.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The prices are not commensurate with the quality of the food and especially the service. We were rushed by our waitress and the trout was tastless. The cod and clams were missing the clams and had little flavor. Definitely not worth the trip. The manager obviously missed the customer service training required to work in the restaurant business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A group of us had made reservations for lunch at this restaurant. The Bloody Mary and martinis were wonderful. Four of us ordered lobster rolls and they were good. I know they would be pricey for I had read in the newspaper that lobster prices were at an all time high, but as the summer progresses the prices will come down. The lobster rolls were accompanied by a salad,, regular fries or sweet potato fries. The sweet potato fries were amazing and I highly recommend them. One in our group truly enjoyed her fish tacos. . For non fish lovers there were plenty of other choices on the lunch menu. The restaurant seems had a wonderful choices for dessert too!.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Four of us had dinner last night. We wanted to love it. We had been there several times over the years. The atmosphere and view were great. A few things ruined the experience. The lobster was the worst preparation I had ever seen. How do you ruin a lobster? It was so over cooked that I couldn’t cut the tail with a knife. The menu is the least gluten free menu I have seen in a nice restaurant. For a Celiac, it just didn’t work. They didn’t even have one gluten free desert. The only other thing I will mention is the table next to us needed a high chair for a child. This restaurant doesn’t have even one! The mother had to sit with the child in her lap. I guess they just don’t want kids.
There are just better choices in Ogunquit.