I stayed here recently with friends for a girls' weekend away. We stayed during a busy memorial day weekend. We stayed in a suite that had 2 floors, bathroom and bedroom on first floor, livingroom and kitchenette with sleeper sofa upstairs. We even had a little balcony. It was spacious enough that 4 ladies were not tripping over each other. My only wish was that there had been another bathroom as 4 ladies tend to need one hehe. there was nice pool and jacuzzi and it was walking distance from the cliff walk and Perkins Cove.
My only negative comments were that parking was limited to 1 car so we had to pay for another spot in another lot, and becuase it was a holiday weekend, we had to stay a minimum 3 nights, but I know that can be pretty standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in comfort on Shore Road - within easy strolling distance of Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way, and the picture perfect harbor of Perkins Cove. Stay in one of our beautifully appointed, contemporary rooms. All 30 units feature individual climate control, Cable TV, phones, dining tables, and fully equipped kitchenettes. Tennis, outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball, shuffle board, in-room high-speed internet, golf nearby. All rooms non-smoking. Family owned and operated for over 20 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Hotel Ogunquit
- Pink Blossoms Hotel Family
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Ogunquit, Maine