We stayed here for 2 nights in late May. We arrived past 10 PM and were very pleased to find our keys and a nice note with directions to our room waiting for us. Although it either rained or was a bit chilly, we were still able to enjoy the pool and hot tub and our private balcony. The ladies at the front desk were very helpful with restaurants recommendations as well. Would definitely recommend Pink Blossoms to anyone traveling to the Southern Maine coast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in comfort on Shore Road - within easy strolling distance of Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way, and the picture perfect harbor of Perkins Cove. Stay in one of our beautifully appointed, contemporary rooms. All 30 units feature individual climate control, Cable TV, phones, dining tables, and fully equipped kitchenettes. Tennis, outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball, shuffle board, in-room high-speed internet, golf nearby. All rooms non-smoking. Family owned and operated for over 20 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Hotel Ogunquit
- Pink Blossoms Hotel Family
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Ogunquit, Maine