We went to Pink Blossoms for 3 days and we enjoyed our stay with our little daughters (3 &1).
The rooms were fine, the location great & very relaxing.We didn't use the car at all.Everything is at walking distance from the hotel ( the beach, Perkins Cove, the restaurants). The amenities in the kitchen are a plus for those with little kids who can't go to restaurants all the time.The staff was wonderful too. We will be back again. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in comfort on Shore Road - within easy strolling distance of Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way, and the picture perfect harbor of Perkins Cove. Stay in one of our beautifully appointed, contemporary rooms. All 30 units feature individual climate control, Cable TV, phones, dining tables, and fully equipped kitchenettes. Tennis, outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball, shuffle board, in-room high-speed internet, golf nearby. All rooms non-smoking. Family owned and operated for over 20 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Hotel Ogunquit
- Pink Blossoms Hotel Family
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Ogunquit, Maine