“Bliss in Ogunquit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Clane, Ireland
“Bliss in Ogunquit”
Reviewed 30 September 2011

My wife and I stayed here two days in May on a driving holiday through New England, we stayed in the King 2 room which was as wonderful as shown in the Gazebo Inn webite photos. Incredibly helpful owners and such a beautiful place, both the Inn and Ogunquit itself, a real Maine experience.

Room Tip: King 2 is truly beautiful, is front facing and very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (394)
Mint Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 September 2011

My partner and I booked a anniversary special at the Gazebo Inn and were not disappointed. As we waited until the last minute to book the Inn for New Years we did not get one of the barn suites (which is booked months in advance), but the extreme of the largest room, the smallest room they had. The room had enough space for a queen size bed and two small lamp tables. As we did spend much time in the room it was not an issue, the room was spotless and well appointed. The breakfast that is served every morning is to die for and the boys really make an effort to please everyone. The service of providing a stretch Mercedes everywhere we ate was a part of the special but the extra touch they gave to everything and the attention to detail really made the difference from having a great stay to a memorable stay.

Room Tip: Book well ahead for holidays as the Inn fills up very quickly.
  • Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MILLANDRO
Surrey, England.
Reviewed 13 September 2011

The Gazebo has had so many good reviews so I wont repeat them! Scott and his colleagues obviously have great pride in providing a superb hotel and had thought of everything. He came out to the car when we arrived and gave us a full tour of all the facilities. We don't usually use hotel pools but we did here - they were lovely. Our room was a little tight but had everything. The breakfast was the best that we had touring Maine - cooked/baked on the spot. The computer facilities were excellent.
A little pricey for us from the UK but you get what you pay for!!

Room Tip: we had a room on the ground floor - 10 I think - which was easy for getting luggage to. Direct acce...
Chelmsford, MA
Reviewed 10 September 2011

My husband and I were looking for a special place to celebrate my ** birthday. We found it! We just came home and can't wait to return. We've already booked our "wine weekend". We stayed in one of their Barn Suites. Every detail has been addressed at this spectacular destination. It isn't your typical B&B. I would describe it as "boutique lodging". Right at the start, our greeting from Scott was warm and sincere. He brought us through the Inn explaining origins and details, along with amenities. Amenities!!! The grounds are beyond words. The ocean is only a short walk away, however, we found ourselves not wanting to leave. The pool and hot tub are salt water. No smell of chlorine here. And to call it a hot tub is a disservice. This was an oasis. Beautiful plantings everywhere. Check the pictures and imagine yourself under the stars, glass of wine in hand, after a dinner at one of the many fabulous restaurants in the area. The rooms are beyond luxurious. Each one different. Walk in steam showers - two person whirlpool tubs with fireplace - incredible furnishings. Breakfast was delicious. (Don't miss the scones.) Scott was always available for suggestions and conversation. The restoration of this historic building is an obvious "act of love". I could go on and on - but I'm afraid the Gazebo Inn will become so popular I won't be able to get reservations anymore!!!

Room Tip: Although all the rooms are beautiful, treat yourself and stay in one of their Suites.
3 Thank CJFChelmsford_MA
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 7 September 2011

This trip was a surprise vacation for my boyfriend's 40th birthday. I have always wanted to go to Maine, and he had wanted to go back after visiting when he was a kid. I didn't know what part of Maine to go to, but after some research on-line, I found that Ogunquit Beach was one of the best beaches. SO---I went to the town website and found the Gazebo Inn. I know what you're thinking, here's another internet review from a happy customer. BUT SERIOUSLY.....this was one of the best places I have ever stayed. I have been to every major hotel chain around the world, and they cannot compare to my experience at the Gazebo Inn. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was welcoming and truly concerned about us, how our day went, and if we needed any guidance on local restaurants, etc.

As for the breakfast, I don't think I could have cooked a better one myself! Everything was made fresh that morning. There were fabulous scones and The blueberry pancakes were to die for! The best part was they switched up the menu daily, so if you were staying for a long weekend, you didn't end up eating pancakes every day.

The Inn is located a little north of the main drag of town, which was great for us as it cut down on noise from the local restaurants and was very quiet and peaceful. However, we were close enough to walk into town for shopping and entertainment.

There really isn't enough space to mention how accommodating and helpful the staff is or how wonderful our stay was. They have a sign above their office that states “Enter as Strangers, Leave as Friends” it is a perfect statement to describe our stay. We will be going back every year!

Room Tip: They have great packages to add on to your stay. We had a fabulous gourmet dinner for 2 for $115 wi...
1 Thank Barbara K
Quincy, Massachusetts
Reviewed 30 August 2011

We had the luxury of staying at the Gazebo for several days to celebrate our anniversary. Usually we stay for just the weekend, which is great, but it was nice to be able to really settle in and enjoy the pool, hot tub, and nearby beach on sunny days and relax with a book in the barn on rainy days. I was sick for the first couple of days, and yet I still enjoyed myself by taking hot baths in the huge tub and taking steam showers. One could spend an entire vacation holed up in the comfy rooms at the Gazebo. We really enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries and wine left in our room upon arrival…as if the inn wasn’t romantic enough already! From the decor in the rooms to the beautifully crafted hot tub (a new addition since our last stay) to the delicious breakfasts (French toast is our favorite!), Scott, Bruce, and Peter really pay attention to every detail and make guests feel at home. Sometimes we try to find places to stay in other New England states, but we always end up feeling that nothing could quite compare to the Gazebo.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ap00mass
Rhode Island
Reviewed 25 August 2011

My husband and I have stayed at Gazebo Inn Ogunquit several times now and they never cease to amaze us. This was the first place that we ever stayed more than once at. Their attention to detail and passion for what they do shine through everything. It feels like home to us. Their breakfasts are the best. The accommodations superb and comfortable. The entire place wreaks warm and inviting. And they don't stop, it just keeps getting better and better, additional properties...bigger hot tub..and the Wine Weekends and Romance packages are awesome. Talk about being pampered. I could go on forever. I no sooner leave, and I'm thinking about when we can return. Thanks guys for ALL that you do and for being so wonderful!!! Justin & Elizabeth Sousa

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple