“Second to None!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Dracut, Massachusetts
“Second to None!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

I've been sharing my love of The Gazebo Inn with friends for years and the past weekend proved to be incredible yet again!!! I was thanked over and over again for recommending The Gazebo Inn. The owners and staff are warm and welcoming. They all go above and beyond to assure the most wonderful experience. The accommodations are absolutely beautiful. It's amazing the detail they pay attention to. We so enjoyed the 100 degree outdoor hot tub in the 20 degree weather!!! My massage was fabulous! I love that I can step out of the wonderful 5-head shower and with a press of a button listen to sirius radio all while having a cup of coffee in the room's mini kitchen complete with fridge and kuerig coffee maker! We had the most scrumptious belgian waffles for breakfast and who could every turn down the ever-famous white chocolate raspberry scones......oops, I just drooled!! Check it out, but remember to invite me too!!!

Room Tip: A stay in the barn is a must, however you won't be disappointed if the rooms are booked. The ma...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (390)
Hudson, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

From the moment we arrived, we knew it was going to be a wonderful stay at the Gazebo Inn. The great room was so beautiful and inviting and we felt like we knew it was going to be a wonderful stay. Our room was so beautiful with the stunning furniture, amazing sheets, fireplace that faced not only the comfy couch, but also the jetted tub, Sirrus Radio, steam shower, I could go on and on! It is the first inn that we wanted to have lunch close by so we could come back and enjoy the inn. High Recommended!

Room Tip: Barn 5 was amazing....
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Lowell, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2012

Ov er the past 25 years , we've been to about 20 different Inns in the Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine area. The Gazebo Inn was the absolute best, for several reasons. First, the accommodations are superb! The rooms are warm and inviting, while having the touches of a five star hotel. The Inn is cozy and classy. Second, the staff is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and present...but not in your face. Sometimes you go to an Inn and at certain times of the day the staff is nowhere to be found. Or at other places, the Innkeepers are practically following you around. At the Gazebo, someone is always around when needed, but they stay in the background. Third...awesome breakfasts! Everything was delicious, flavorful and hot. Lots of local Maine ingredients and "special touches"! I could go on about the wonderful massage and the attention to detail that addresses every little need you might have, but it would be best to check it out for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: The barn rooms are all elegantly appointed, with huge bathrooms and jacuzzi tubs. All the rooms are...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

What can we say that hasn't been said? The attention to detail that Scott, Bruce, Peter, Charles and the team at Gazebo invest in their business is simply amazing. We have high standards and have traveled around the world, and we have yet to find such a relaxing, welcoming, and beautiful place. Simply put, we feel like guests in someone's home, and not customers at a B&B; not only because of the amazing rooms, but the even more amazing service and hospitality given by the people mentioned above. Can't recommend this place enough...can't wait to see you guys again!

Lynn& Chris Ginolfi

• Stayed January 2012
Harwich Port, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

My husband and I stayed here in October of 2011. We stayed in Barn Suite 5 and what an experience! Scott and Peter welcomed us to the Inn and made sure we had everything we needed. Scott gave us a tour and is one of those people that you feel comfortable with immediatly. We had a couples massage which was fantastic. The room was spacious and comfortable. We enjoyed the hot tub one night which is so large it's like a heated salt water pool with jets. So relaxing. The steam shower and jacuzzi in the bathroom were phenomenal! This is an Inn you will want to return to again and again!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Boston North
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

Thank you to the wonderful staff at the Gazebo Inn. My family, friends and I recently celebrated a special birthday as well as rang in the New Year at the Inn. It was my second stay at the Inn and I cannot say enough positive things about it. It is such a wonderful destination if you are looking for well-appointed luxury. I have stayed in both a Queen room and a Barn Suite, and both experiences were wonderful. A Barn Suite sure is a treat, with the spacious room, king bed, double-sided fireplace, 2-person steam shower & jacuzzi, etc. It is the best Inn/B&B suite in which I have stayed. The Gazebo Inn probably has THE MOST COMFORTABLE BEDS EVER!! The great thing is, you can purchase a set of the sheets, which I was fortunate enough to be given as a Christmas gift this year! Along with the unmatched hospitality and the Inn's cleanliness, another thing that I really appreciate is the Inn's common rooms in which you can relax, play games, drink wine, chat with friends, etc. And what a great touch the outdoor jacuzzi is!! Since I discovered this gem of an Inn last February, I have noticed that the owners of the Inn are constantly improving the place (i.e. added outdoor jacuzzi, replaced porch area & outdoor furniture near queen rooms, currently renovating House Suite 10). It's so nice to see people take such pride in a property that they are always striving to improve it for their guests. Both times that I have visited, I have been so disappointed when it was time to leave that I immediately began planning my return trip! Hope to see you soon Scott, Bruce, & Peter!

Room Tip: Choose a room that fits your budget. You won't be disappointed no matter what!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

We just returned from our second stay at the Gazebo Inn and it is difficult to say enough about this wonderful home away from home! We decided to stay in Barn Suite Five and certainly were not disappointed...it had so many special touches and this was a perfect place to celebrate Christmas. Soaking in the hot tub under the stars added even more magic to the evening following a wonderful dinner at Clay Hill Farm recommeded by our hosts.
Breakfast is an experience in itself every morning with wonderful offerings changing each day. We also enjoyed the self - serve bar in the great room.
We hope to return again and want to thank Scott, Bruce and Peter for a wonderful stay.
This is truly a 5 star inn with so much to offer.

Room Tip: Barn Suites are a wonderful choice - even closer to the amazing hot tub.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple