Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ogunquit
See available hotels
Gorges Grant Hotel(Ogunquit)
The Milestone(Ogunquit)
Sea View Motel(Ogunquit)
1,162 results
All reviewssteam showerthe barnsconessalt waterchocolate covered strawberriesbody jetsperson jacuzzi tubelopement packagecouples massageb bhuge hot tubmanager peterlimo rideour honeymooneach morninggreat roomthought of everything
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2012

The Gazebo inn is a true gem. Its located in the beautiful seaside community of Ogunquit in a magnificent setting. The owners, Scott and Bruce, and the satff treat you like family the moment you arrive. The common areas and the bedrooms are tastefully decorated with comfortable and beautiful furniture. The beds are incredibly comfortable, the rooms are fully appointed with flat screen TVs, music, central AC, fireplace, refrigerator and more. We stayed in one of the suites in the barn and had a beautiful jacuzzi in our spacious bathroom. Imagine sitting in the jacuzzi by candelight, with a fireplace, spa music and a glass of wine. It just doesn't get much better than this. A full homemade breakfast is served poolside if the weather is warm or in a beautiful dining area overlooking the pool. Special ammenities are avialable. We had a couples massage with Matt which was well beyond our expectation. He teaches couples how to give your partner an incredible massage. The Gazebo was like being at a spa. it just doesn't get much better than this.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful and have their own unique charm. The suites in the Barn are very spacious with a fireplace and jacuzzi in the room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken4550
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I have been staying at the Gazebo Inn for many years now and it never disappoints! Whether you stay in the barn with its fabulous suites including a fireplace and jacuzzi in each room, or in the main house you will feel comfortable and at home. The great room in the barn is so warm and inviting and a great place to sit and relax with friends or just read a book. The staff is fantastic and ready to assist you with suggestions for places to eat or shop or anything else you may want to venture out to see. Breakfast is fantastic, especially the raspberry scones...yum! If you are looking for a place to get away and relieve stress than this is the place to go.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, the barn rooms are bigger and all have a fireplace and jacuzzi in room...fabulous!!!
1  Thank Donna V
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I smiled the moment I walked into Gazebo Inn. I knew I was in a classy, clean and beautiful Inn. The different types of rooms were so updated and spotless. You want to keep going back to try all the different styles of rooms. The staff was wonderful and couldn't do enough for you. I feel it's more of a resort than an Inn. The pricing is reasonable and worth it. Once you've been there you can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Choosing to stay in the main house rather then an outside room might be what you would prefer incase of bad weather. All rooms are excellent!
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I've been sharing my love of The Gazebo Inn with friends for years and the past weekend proved to be incredible yet again!!! I was thanked over and over again for recommending The Gazebo Inn. The owners and staff are warm and welcoming. They all go above and beyond to assure the most wonderful experience. The accommodations are absolutely beautiful. It's amazing the detail they pay attention to. We so enjoyed the 100 degree outdoor hot tub in the 20 degree weather!!! My massage was fabulous! I love that I can step out of the wonderful 5-head shower and with a press of a button listen to sirius radio all while having a cup of coffee in the room's mini kitchen complete with fridge and kuerig coffee maker! We had the most scrumptious belgian waffles for breakfast and who could every turn down the ever-famous white chocolate raspberry scones......oops, I just drooled!! Check it out, but remember to invite me too!!!

Room Tip: A stay in the barn is a must, however you won't be disappointed if the rooms are booked. The main inn has rooms just as beautifully decorated and they all have their unique qualities!
Reviewed 16 January 2012

From the moment we arrived, we knew it was going to be a wonderful stay at the Gazebo Inn. The great room was so beautiful and inviting and we felt like we knew it was going to be a wonderful stay. Our room was so beautiful with the stunning furniture, amazing sheets, fireplace that faced not only the comfy couch, but also the jetted tub, Sirrus Radio, steam shower, I could go on and on! It is the first inn that we wanted to have lunch close by so we could come back and enjoy the inn. High Recommended!

Room Tip: Barn 5 was amazing....
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple