“Perfect stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
New York
“Perfect stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

We are sad we only got to spend one night at the Gazebo Inn, but it was such a lovely night! Right from the beginning we felt welcomed and the entire staff was willing to go the extra mile for us. Peter greeted us and we got to chat with him for a bit which was very nice. Our room was small, but extremely cozy and perfect for the one night we were there. We LOVED the saltwater hot tub. We loved it so much we went in it twice and considered going back a third time in less than 24 hours. The grounds were beautiful with plenty of picturesque spots for relaxing. Breakfast the next day was simply amazing with a wide variety of fresh foods to choose from. I wish I was able to consume everything I wanted to! There was fresh fruit available at all times which scores extra points in my book. A plethora of teas and coffee were available as well, including our very own Kurig in our room. The walk to the footbridge was a little far and on the side of a very busy roadway, but as we are two healthy adults we didn’t have a problem. The bus stop out the front door was nice in case we wanted to get to town during a longer stay. We did end up grabbing a movie from their collection, and I was impressed with how many movies (even current ones) they had. I cannot imagine anyone being disappointed by choosing to stay here and I really hope we get to return in the future!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (391)
Bronx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

The Gazebo is a wonderful B & B. Scott is an awesome innkeeper and host. The wholesome breakfast and beautiful grounds are top notch. My wife and I spent three nights in the King 2 room. Scott explained the love and care that went into building a great home away from home. They used all the original wood to rebuild an old barn and create a unique living space. The backyard garden with the heated pool and huge hot tub is beautiful and serene.Scott basically let us know, there are no restrictions, feel free to enjoy any and all his place has to offer. Enjoy we did! Thank you Scott and all the staff, we will meet again as we plan to return. P.S., my wife never liked scones, she loved the breakfast scones at The Gazebo

• Stayed September 2013
Somerville, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Amazing. This Inn is full of dozens of quiet romantic spots. From the increditable hottub to the balconeys. Room #9 was quiet romantic and absolutely perfect. I cant come up with enough words to discribe exactly how amazing this Inn is. I will be back. I LOVE this place. AMAZING. ROMANTIC. QUIET. PERFECTION.

Room Tip: Room #9 was one of the smallest queen size room, but it was comfortable, spacious, clean and very ro...
Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

It was our 12th Anniversary and my husbands 50th celebration weekend and I did not want to have to think at all once we arrived so we both could completely relax.

Scott actually met us in the parking lot and greeted us, then passed us over to Peter for a tour of the property while Scott arranged for us to head over to Angelina's for dinner when we did not have a reservation. Our room King 2 was really very nice, the bed super comfortable but I will share you can hear the road traffic from this room if you are a light sleeper like I am. We booked the Romance Pkg and my roses are still looking perfect after 5 days. Amanda and Fallon were wonderful for our couples massage onsite and we used the Inn packages for Chalk Farm and the 6 course tasting with wine pairing at Arrows.

The small touches like their limousine service so you both can truly enjoy yourself with a glass of wine or two with dinner made it perfect. Anything we wanted or needed for they were there to help. LIke providing us with a parking voucher for their sister property Nellies in downtown Ogunquit when we wanted to walk the Marginal Way and parking is no where to be found.

Where else can you stay and they tell you to feel free to grab a bottle of wine or champagne at any time from behind the bar and just leave a note and they will add it to your bill. Plus there is no lack of choices for breakfast in the morning and something for everyone.

We both loved not having to think or plan but just be ready for breakfast in the morning and the limo in the evening. Would do it again in a heartbeat with the Gazebo Inn team

Room Tip: King 2 is next to road so traffic can be heard if super light sleeper and has tight spiral staircase...
Fairfax, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

My husband and I stayed in Barn Room #4 for our 10th anniversary weekend. We had an amazing time! The room was beautiful! Huge Shower with steam and jets, jacuzzi tub, and super clean! The staff was so helpful in arranging our anniversary dinner and couples massage as well as offering advise on places to go for dinner. The outdoor hot tub is huge! Breakfast is wonderful, scones, three hot dishes to choose from. I can't say enough about the hospitality - Taking the time to get to know us! I'm a traveler who is very much "been there, done that" and I don't need to return. I can not wait to go back to the gazebo inn and/or try one of their other properties!

Weymouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

My wife and I just returned from a 2 night stay at the Gazebo Inn. It was our first stay at an Inn/Bed and Breakfast and we were totally delighted. From being greeted at the entrance, to the tour of the Inn....what a way to start a getaway trip. Check in was a breeze. We were escorted to our room and shown all the ins and outs of the room. Scott and his staff were magnificent. The room (Barn Suite 1) was the lap of luxury. The steam shower was great and the double jaccuzi was very romantic. The grounds were fantastic. We enjoyed a night in the super large outdoor hot tub and took a dip in the heated outdoor pool. Afterwards we just sat at one of the numerous tables in the beauiful garden area and took in the stars. I commented to my wife that it was like sitting in a friend's backyard....a really cool backyard ! The breakfast buffet is top notched. It takes all the hassle out of have to go out to breakfast. And let me tell you, this was a great breakfast. Sausages, pancakes, french toast, fresh fruit, hash browns, cereals, toast, 3 flavors of juice, coffees, teas and 2 types of scones. The scones were absolutely delicious, loaded with wild Maine blueberries and other goodies. This trip was to celebrate our anniversary, so we wanted something special and let me tell you, Scott and his crew "hit it outta the park". We definitely plan on returning in the near future. Thanks again you guys !

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband and I stayed in Barn Room #3 on 9/6/13 for an Anniversary getaway. The atmosphere is lovely, wonderul warming decor and clean, clean, clean inn!! Words cannot describe how beautiful the Gazebo Inn is in person. We had an amazing time and Scott, Bruce, Trish and Peter and staff made our stay perfect. We loved our time so much that we booked an extended stay for the following night at their sister property, Nellie Littlefield's down the road. Both were amazing, and we cannot wait to come back soon. We usually spend our Anniversaries in Bar Harbor, but the Gazebo Inn soon changed our mind and we look foward to spending many more years to come at Scott and Bruce's properties.
The breakfast is spectacular, not your typical "continental breakfast" at a hotel. We were welcomed with steak and eggs, homemade warm scones, hash browns, fresh fruit, pancakes and so much more! The staff and owners make you feel as if this is your true home away from home. We felt so welcomed and have shared our wonderul experience with family and friends and they are now going to book some trips as well.
The beds are beyond comfortable and the sheets are fabulous. We even purchased a set before we left!
thanks again!!!

Karen and Gary

Room Tip: We stayed in Barn room #3, which is a suite, all of the rooms are amazing but the suites offer a lit...
1 Thank Karen C