“gazebo inn the best b and b”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 15 August 2008

This b and b in ogunquit ,me is absolutely the best. The owners go out of their way to welcome you and help you find your way around Ogunquit, ME. The accomodations are superb and so is the food.
It just can't get any better than this. Five star quality all the way. Linda F.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank frazierl
Write a ReviewReviews (1,139)

Reviewed 31 July 2008

I can only echo the rave reviews that others have provided here. My partner and I WILL be back! Often!

If there is anything negative that can possibly be said of this place, it's that our room in the Barn had too many remote controls: TV, DVD, fans, airconditioner, even one for the window blinds over the 2-person jacuzzi tub. And while there are jacks on the walls for plugging in your iPOD, there are no cradles for the devices.

Seriously, these are the most minor of concerns. The place is immaculate!

2  Thank Farnick
Reviewed 31 July 2008

It's hard to know where to start with the compliments so i'm just going reel them off.

- Bruce and Scott are fantastic hosts that do everything they can to make you feel at home.
- The new barn conversion is amazing. I think what makes it amazing is the incredible detail that they have gone to in every individual item. From the big ship wheels hanging from the lobby with decorative lanterns, to decorative window frames (original from the site pre-restoration).
-The room we had was fully equipped with two person steam room, 2 person jacuzzi, HDTV, fireplace, the most comfortable bed in the world, we just didn't want to leave.
- The overall facilities - there's not enough in a weekend stay to make the most of it!!. The bar (help yourself to anything that's there), the hot tubs, the pool, big DVD collection.
- The lobby - OK you don't go to a Inn for the lobby - but none the less this lobby would leave most five star hotels sulking!!
- 10 minutes walk from a stunning stretch of beach
- Surrounded by great restaurants all within walking distance, but without the traffic bustle of the main town center
- We had our 10 months old son with us - while I think the place is better suited for a romantic weekend, he was well received, they were prepared for babies and everyone seemed to love him!
- Oh - and did I mention the breakfast. It's fresh, original, creative and tastes great!!
- Not sure when we'll make a trip back to Maine, there are many other places to go, but if you do head out there then this place is a must for you!!!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2008

We have stayed in a few different places in Ogunquit, ME and this place is by far the best B&B/place to stay in Ogunquit. I don't usually like to stay at B&B's and normally choose hotels/motels but this place is awesome. Scott, the innkeeper was a fantastic and friendly host. (He even told me about his guy that does awesome work with convertible tops since I told him my Ford Mustang's top was really dirty.) He went out of his way to make everyone feel welcomed and like family. My wife and I stayed in the the Woodbury Dixon Suite and it was amazing. Everything you could ask for and then some. I would love this suite as my bedroom! Breakfast was great (even though my wife and I were normally the last ones to make it to breakfast since I am a late sleeper). My wife and I meet some great friends while staying there and are now booked to go back at the same time next July (expect we let the friends have the Woodbury Dixon Suite this time :). We looked at most of the suites and they are all nice and each one is a little different/unique in a good way.

I will never stay anyplace else except for the Gazebo Inn when I visit Ogunquit!

Reviewed 13 July 2008

This is our second trip to the Gazebo Inn and we plan on returning every year. The new barn is absolutely beautiful! What an amazing place. We stayed in Barn 2 & 4 and words can't even describe how fabulous they are. WOW!!!

Would recommend the Gazebo Inn to anyone looking to visit Ogunquit. Even though the beds are so comfy that you never want to leave, make sure you get up for a home cooked breakfast each morning. After a day at the beach, make sure you have time to take a dip in the pool before heading out for the night. With the trolley stop right in front there's no need for a car and being just outside the town center makes this place so peaceful.

If you are looking for the best place to stay in Ogunqit...Gazebo Inn is the place!

Emily
Somerville MA

1  Thank emjadeh
Reviewed 9 July 2008

Chose this Inn for our honeymoon after finding it on TripAdvisor. We cannot say enough good things about the Gazebo Inn. We stayed in the Barn Suite #5, which had every amenity imaginable and was reasonably priced. The room was clean and well-maintained. The bed was very comfortable with excellent sheets. The bathroom was our own private mini-spa with an enormous steam shower and large jacuzzi (complete with TV). The location is a pleasant walk away from the beach. The staff and owner were friendly and helpful, and breakfasts were delicious. We are already planning for our return visit!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LSAM
Reviewed 8 July 2008

Wanting to stay in Ogunquit, I turned to TripAdvisor for real reviews. This is how I found The Gazebo Inn and what a find it was!! They were practically fully booked but I was able to take advantage of another patrons last minute cancellation. This
B & B was a little piece of heaven. Scott, the innkeeper was a fantastic and friendly host. Foot Bridge beach was in walking distance and a trolley stop into the center of town was feet down the road. Taking the trolly will save parking fees and time in traffic. The Suite was Amazing!! The detail paid to patron comfort was impecable. 600 tc sheets, individual piped in xmradio, 2 sided fireplace. 2 person jetted tub,
heated floors, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, 42 inch LCD high definition TV, internet access, inground pool, library, and the list goes on. The shower/steam room was Unbelievable!! Large rain shower head soothes the senses, now add the 4 side shower jets and you have a shower like no other. Can you tell we loved it? My husband and I have already already booked our next stay. This spotless bed and breakfast was a great find. Buffet breakfast each morning made the stay complete.

1  Thank Susan D