“Fantastic”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Schaghticoke, NY
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 30 August 2008

My wife and I have been going to The Gazebo since our honeymoon 22 years ago. While we have felt that it was nice, this past year Scott and Bruce have done a lot of work to make the Gazebo "the place to stay" in Ogunquit. The rooms are fantastic as well as the grounds. Scott and the staff can't do enough for the guests. The breakfasts are fresh as well as a nice variety.

• Liked — Wow, so much to choose from. I have to say the whole Gazebo experience.
  • Disliked — Parking, there is enough space to park, it could be difficult with larger cars.
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank Shemstreet

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (394)
Oxford, CT
Reviewed 25 August 2008

My husband, two year old daughter and I stayed here for two nights - I was we had booked 4! The inn is both beautiful and comfortable. The owners are genuinely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious, the inn is immaculately clean and has everything you need. Bruce and Scott didn't miss a thing! Thanks for a great stay - we look forward to returning both with and without the two year old!

• Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank Lekw
connecticut
Reviewed 16 August 2008

Absolutely wonderful B&B. My husband and I have stayed at quite a few B&B's and the Gazebo Inn has to be just about the finest. Scott & Bruce are terrific and the pride that they take in making the Inn a fantastic experience shows everywhere. We will be back!!

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
3 Thank seets
damascus
Reviewed 15 August 2008

This b and b in ogunquit ,me is absolutely the best. The owners go out of their way to welcome you and help you find your way around Ogunquit, ME. The accomodations are superb and so is the food.
It just can't get any better than this. Five star quality all the way. Linda F.

• Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank frazierl
Arlington, VA
Reviewed 31 July 2008

I can only echo the rave reviews that others have provided here. My partner and I WILL be back! Often!

If there is anything negative that can possibly be said of this place, it's that our room in the Barn had too many remote controls: TV, DVD, fans, airconditioner, even one for the window blinds over the 2-person jacuzzi tub. And while there are jacks on the walls for plugging in your iPOD, there are no cradles for the devices.

Seriously, these are the most minor of concerns. The place is immaculate!

• Liked — Incredible amenties, pool, breakfast, innkeepers, quiet
  • Disliked — Nothing. It was all great!
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Farnick
Bologna, Italy
Reviewed 31 July 2008

It's hard to know where to start with the compliments so i'm just going reel them off.

- Bruce and Scott are fantastic hosts that do everything they can to make you feel at home.
- The new barn conversion is amazing. I think what makes it amazing is the incredible detail that they have gone to in every individual item. From the big ship wheels hanging from the lobby with decorative lanterns, to decorative window frames (original from the site pre-restoration).
-The room we had was fully equipped with two person steam room, 2 person jacuzzi, HDTV, fireplace, the most comfortable bed in the world, we just didn't want to leave.
- The overall facilities - there's not enough in a weekend stay to make the most of it!!. The bar (help yourself to anything that's there), the hot tubs, the pool, big DVD collection.
- The lobby - OK you don't go to a Inn for the lobby - but none the less this lobby would leave most five star hotels sulking!!
- 10 minutes walk from a stunning stretch of beach
- Surrounded by great restaurants all within walking distance, but without the traffic bustle of the main town center
- We had our 10 months old son with us - while I think the place is better suited for a romantic weekend, he was well received, they were prepared for babies and everyone seemed to love him!
- Oh - and did I mention the breakfast. It's fresh, original, creative and tastes great!!
- Not sure when we'll make a trip back to Maine, there are many other places to go, but if you do head out there then this place is a must for you!!!

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Lack of paved walk ways on the road (not really related to the accommodation...)
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
Attleboro, MA
Reviewed 30 July 2008

We have stayed in a few different places in Ogunquit, ME and this place is by far the best B&B/place to stay in Ogunquit. I don't usually like to stay at B&B's and normally choose hotels/motels but this place is awesome. Scott, the innkeeper was a fantastic and friendly host. (He even told me about his guy that does awesome work with convertible tops since I told him my Ford Mustang's top was really dirty.) He went out of his way to make everyone feel welcomed and like family. My wife and I stayed in the the Woodbury Dixon Suite and it was amazing. Everything you could ask for and then some. I would love this suite as my bedroom! Breakfast was great (even though my wife and I were normally the last ones to make it to breakfast since I am a late sleeper). My wife and I meet some great friends while staying there and are now booked to go back at the same time next July (expect we let the friends have the Woodbury Dixon Suite this time :). We looked at most of the suites and they are all nice and each one is a little different/unique in a good way.

I will never stay anyplace else except for the Gazebo Inn when I visit Ogunquit!

• Liked — everything, the hosts, the pool, the sheets, the jacuzzi bathtub, comfortable beds, outstanding suites, "wow" bathrooms, delicious breakfasts... too much to list!
  • Disliked — Having to leave at the end of our stay!
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple