“The Bar Has Been Raised”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Chelsea, Massachusetts
“The Bar Has Been Raised”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I've stayed at B&Bs from New England to North Carolina and this experience, by far, was the best. From my first phone call to the Inn to ask a few questions, to my tastefully decorated room, to the delicious breakfasts, Gazebo Inn exceeded my expectations. The innkeepers have done an excellent job with this beautiful property.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank BruinInBoston

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (400)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 14 April 2014

From the moment you drive up the driveway, you know you are about to be treated to an experience you seldom find elsewhere in this wonderful ocean side town. We stayed the weekend here upon advice of our friends. We loved it and will definitely return. Comfort is the focus in the tastefully appointed rooms. From the moment you step into the lobby, the friendliness and attention to detail is evident. Scott, the owner and Peter, the manager, couldn't have been more attentive and both went to great lengths to make sure we experienced the best of the inn. They stood ready to make suggestions to ensure we experienced the best in Ogunquit. Frankly, it is a little on the expensive side, but unlike other establishments, you get what you paid for - top notch service and accommodations. This is the first guesthouse I've stayed in that offers a full range of extras that help celebrate a special occasion. You have to see the full list to believe it. I had a fresh flower arrangement and a box of chocolates in the room for my husband and the result was a major set of brownie points! Rooms have custom-made furniture and the lounge is comfortable and inviting. The Gazebo has raised the bar and established a level of luxury that all others will be measured against and few, if any, will ever meet. Thanks again guys! We will be recommending The Gazebo to all our friends.

Room Tip: Rooms to the front of the barn on the ground floor have a door to the garden, and the pool and spa.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Acton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My wife and I have stayed at the Gazebo Inn four times now, and I never thought I would have a place that was "my place", but now I do. The Inn is a destination for us. We love Ogunquit and go there for some of our vacations, and occasional special days, but the Inn is a big part of what beckons us.

We spent some time in the outdoor hot tub, with the snow all around. It was something I have been looking forward to, and it was great. Breakfast has always been delicious, it's the only place I've ever seen blueberry juice, and there's coffee available throughout the day, as well as Keurigs in every room.

The rooms are all attractive - we have stayed in 3 different rooms so far, and the common areas are gorgeous and very inviting. The beds are really comfortable, and the place is always clean. we were a little worried this time, since we had a room right on the ground floor, right on the way to the kitchen, but it was fine. I'm sure the rooms aren't officially soundproofed, but we never heard anybody walk past our room, and truly, it was right there on the way.

But with all this, the best part of all, without a doubt, the hospitality. Scott, the owner, and Peter, the manager, are really wonderful hosts. Any of the other staff we have ever encountered has also been warm, friendly and helpful.

During the busy season, it's well worth the money, and in the off season, the town and the Inn are a great place to visit to relax at extremely reasonable prices.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Boston
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We've stayed at Gazebo and 2 Village Inn many times and always have a fantastic stay. The location, service and accommodations are wonderful, well worth every penny. We wouldn't stay anywhere but Bruce and Scott's B&B's while in Ogunquit!

• Stayed March 2014
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Heaven is a place on earth and it's called the Gazebo Inn :) This was our third stay at the Gazebo Inn. We stayed one night in King 2 and another night in King 7. Both rooms were amazing. Our hosts are always fantastic and they were especially helpful this visit with our wants and changing plans. Breakfast was amazing as always. We thoroughly enjoyed the quiet season of the community. The Gazebo Inn is our "go to" place to relax and recharge.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a fantastic stay at the Gazebo Inn. From booking to checkout the customer service was top notch. Our room was beautiful, the steam shower and jacuzzi tub made our stay truly luxurious. The Gazebo Inn is a true gem! Thank you again for a wonderful stay.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This was my husband and I's second stay at the Gazebo Inn and our incredibly high expectations were miraculously surpassed. We stayed for 2 nights in Barn Suite 3 again since we loved it so much after out first stay almost 2 years ago. Ogunquit is a charming coastal town, but other than going out to lunch and dinner (Cornerstone artisanal pizza and the incomparable Joshua's) we were happy to stay in and enjoy everything the Inn has to offer. Our first evening we relaxed in the outdoor saltwater hot tub (I so appreciate not reeking of chlorine) while the snow fell on us. Peter had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us in our room. The following day we enjoyed breakfast (I think I had been dreaming about those cranberry and white chocolate scones), exercised in the fitness room while watching the Olympics, had a couple's massage, enjoyed our steam shower, our jet bathtub with a fire place, and the outdoor hot tub again (more snow!). Before dinner we indulged even more (if that's possible) with some drinks downstairs in the lounge. For two busy New York City educators it was truly the perfect getaway and indulgence. I felt like our 2 days at the Gazebo were probably better than most peoples' honeymoons. The sheets are like butter, the service is extremely helpful yet also respectful of your privacy, and you'll feel like a million bucks when you leave. What a great way to reconnect with your significant other and take care of yourself.

Thanks Gazebo!
~Summer and Dan

Room Tip: I've peeked into the other Barn Suites, and if you ask me Barn Suite 3 has the best bathroom. It...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple