“Wonderful place!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Ansonia
“Wonderful place!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is the third time I've stayed here. I absolutely love this place. The rooms are beautiful, the breakfast is wonderful and the owners are truly dedicated to make sure you have a wonderful time! The beds are comfortable, the sheets are really nice! I bought some to put on my bed the last time I was there. The sauna and jacuzzi always clean! I won't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: The barn suites are the place to stay!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (409)
Salem, Massachusetts
Reviewed 21 April 2014

An absolutely fabulous inn. Service is impeccable. Scott and Peter are welcoming, gracious and accomodating. The common areas are inviting and the grounds are beautiful. I wish I'd brought my bathing suit as the outdoor hot tub looked very inviting. Rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable. The sheets on the bed are amazingly soft!. Our suite had a huge double jacuzzi and a steam shower...couldn't ask for a better way to relax.
The breakfasts are delicious and filling - eggs, fresh fruit, meats, yogurt, cereals etc. The freshly baked scones are truly amazing. Our room was above the kitchen and we awoke each morning to the smell of scones baking. Nice way to wake up!
Our stay included dinner 2 nights at a local restaurants and we were driven there by Ethan in the Inn's limo. A lovely touch and very convenient. Ethan was very friendly and charming.
Great location just outside of town. We've stayed at a number of wonderful places over the years and this was by far the most romantic get away at one of the most beautiful inns I've seen. We will be returning!!

Milford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We've been working our way through the Gazebo Inn, room by room, over the last few years. I think we've stayed in five rooms now, and we look forward to number six! Each room has its own personality, its own charming details, a perfect mix of cozy and romantic. We love the roomy ceramic-tiled showers, with their dreamy scented soaps. The inn is beautifully maintained, the staff is friendly (always making us feel like cherished friends). And those wonderful breakfasts, with so many choices, all of them delicious. It's nice to feel "spoiled" on a vacation, which is something we can always count on at the Gazebo.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Where do I begin? Well, let’s start by saying this is by far the best Bed and Breakfast that we have ever stayed at, and my husband and I have stayed at many. We’ve always loved the Ogunquit and York area. We just love the feel of an Inn and Scott, Bruce, and Peter you have raised the bar for all Inns. From the moment we pulled up to the beautiful property, we knew we were going to have a nice, relaxing Babymoon. Scott greeted us at the door upon arrival with such a warm smile and gave us a tour of everything. We were so impressed with all the décor, extra thought and touches throughout, let me tell you, everything was thought of, I mean everything! When entering our room (Barn Suite 2), we were just an awe of how beautiful it was. There were roses, chocolates, sparkling cider, champagne glasses, our dinner certificate to Clay Hill Farm (which was amazing & the limo ride, too fun!), and our robes for our couples massage. My husband surprised me with this package, and it was beyond any expectations, so thoughtful and well worth it if you’re expecting! We had a fire place that faced both the bedroom and the tub, just wonderful, especially on these chilly nights in April we just had. The bathroom was unbelievable with the 2 person Jacuzzi tub where you can both fit quite comfortably and the shower, I have no words, you’d have to come and try it out yourself. You won’t want to come out of it, just so relaxing. The bed, yes the sheets are buttery soft which makes it a very good night sleep for all, so comfy. The breakfast each morning was more than enough of a variety to please everyone, from delicious ham and cheese croissants, to stuffed French toast and many others! My husband really enjoyed the Seacoast Coffee and we also enjoyed the delicious homemade blueberry scones. We actually took some home to our families for Easter, they loved them too! We actually referred the Inn to friends with an upcoming anniversary and they’ve already booked. All in all, if you are looking for a relaxing, peaceful oasis of a getaway, this is where you want to be. This is what we absolutely needed before the arrival of our first little one, but we will be returning post-baby, and with our package we received 2 $50 gift certificates for a future stay, how great is that? There’s so much more to cover if you can believe it, but think you just need to get on the phone and book today! You will be so happy you did and have wonderful memories like we do! Great job well done to Scott, Bruce, and Peter! Do not change one thing, everything is just perfect.

Room Tip: I'm sure every room is beyond your expectations! We just loved Barn Suite 2!
Green Features: The Gazebo Inn does an amazing job keeping their Inn very Green which I love!
1 Thank Caribbean_Girl76
Chelmsford, MA
Reviewed 18 April 2014

we had to leave! I am so spoiled now. Three years ago my husband and I visited the Gazebo for the first time to celebrate a special birthday. This has now become our favorite get-away. The rooms and suites are exquisite - each one different. The grounds are fabulous and meticulously maintained. And I can't say enough about the hot tub. (the word hot tub just doesn't do justice). It is a hot, salt water spa. During the warm months, the ocean is a short walk or even shorter drive with parking available at Footbridge Beach. Although, it's hard to pull yourself away from the pool and lush landscaping. The Barn has a huge Great Room and bar (BYOB) with plenty of comfortable seating. During the winter, sit by the fire. Breakfasts are imaginative and delicious. There are many options for dining within walking distance, as well as others just a short drive away. The devotion and care of this unique property is apparent the moment you walk through the door and meet the owners and Innkeeper. Scott, Bruce and Peter are truly dedicated to making sure you have a wonderful time. We can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: There is no bad room. There are options for every price point.
Green Features: Green, green, green..... Thought and concern are apparent.
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I had never had a honeymoon, only going places with family and our kiddos. So after 16 years we decided to take a vacation/honeymoon. We did a lot of research and chose Gazebo Inn for not only the rooms via pictures but the reviews. Our stay from start to finish was so wonderful! Scott and Peter were the best hosts ever! Making me special breakfasts , as I do not eat red meat or dairy and always there to help in any way needed. They made us feel like family! We loved it so much that we cannot wait to go back!! An absolute must to go and stay at Gazebo Inn any time of year!
:-)

• Stayed April 2014
Wareham
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We have stayed at many B&Bs over the years, and this is the one all others will now be judged by! Every part of our stay was stellar, and relaxing. The owners are friendly but not pushy, which is harder than it sounds. They were very helpful when I wanted to surprise my husband with a pie from down the street - he was very pleased to have it waiting in the room, along with our anniversary balloons, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries (THE best I've ever had!)
The food was great, excellent selection for every taste to start the day off, and a nice little area to eat in, while not being on top of each other.
The bed, oh the bed, was seriously the most comfortable Ive ever slept in. Just overall comfortable mattress, and the layers of blankets and sheets were incredibly high quality (and you can buy them!). Lying down felt very indulgent, right to the pillows that were like clouds!
The room (king 5) was gorgeous, including the bathroom. Obviously care was put into every room, and the water pressure was great, which has usually been one of our disappointments when traveling.
Our room was convenient to the pool and hot tub, which was a treat. We did alot of walking and after such a long cold winter, the salt water hot tub was incredible, very indulgent and a great set up - even if several couples are out, you each have your own area to chat privately.
The location is excellent, we like to walk, so were delighted when we could cross the street and take the footbridge onto the absolutely stunning beach, then walk down to the main part of town for shopping and restaurants. The sand is silky soft, and the view is absolutely stunning and very relaxing. We were within easy distance of the center of town and the incredible Marginal Way - a path that winds along the coast. If you're adventurous, you can climb on the huge jetties, we did and had a blast!
This is definitely one out our 'we have to get away' places, especially after a long winter, this is the perfect place to recharge!

Room Tip: The King 5 opens right to the pool and hot tub area
Green Features: They are incredibly self sufficient, which is an amazing thing to see nowadays!