“Amazing B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My fiance and I spent a long weekend at the Gazebo Inn and it was the perfect relaxing get-away. The Inn is beautifully designed and far exceeded our expectations. Our Barn Suite was so comfortable and amazing that we did not want to leave. The hospitality provided by Scott and Peter was by far the best surprise. They go above and beyond to ensure that their guests enjoy their stay. This was our first stay in Ogunquit and we loved how much the town has to offer...amazing dining, shopping and a picturesque shoreline. We hope to be back to stay at the Gazebo Inn in Ogunquit shortly.

Kelly
Sleepy Hallow, NJ

1  Thank 208kellyf

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was our first time at Gazebo Inn and won't be our last. It was wonderful!!! I can't say enough about the great hospitality that Peter and Scott provided. Everything about this Inn was just perfect! The hot tub was awesome, the room was awesome and the food was delicious. Will be back for sure. Jan & Daphne

Room Tip: They did a great job on the website with pictures and description of the room. You know exactly wha...
1  Thank Jan P
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our weekend:
Arrive, private tour of property, eat one of my pillow chocolates, into our suits and into the hot tub! Into the shower, together, all shower heads on, dinner and restful sleep. Up and into the tub (together) to watch the news, into the dining room for breakfast:( eggs, fruit, shaved steak, sweet red pepper pesto, homemade corned beef hash, scones...) Yum! Shopping, shopping, then back to the hot tub and wine and Farkle! Downtown to check out the drug store, the toy store and chocolate store. Walk to dinner and wine then back to, you guessed it, the hot tub and the stars and some wine and ahhhh. Fall to sleep watching "The Butler". Get up, get up, there's blueberry pancakes and sausage and fruit and blueberry juice! Boo hoo, gotta go.

Our room:
Comfy bed, sweet treats, 8 shower heads, two person tub, 3 TVs, sitting room, walk out to pool and huge hot tub, tea, coffee, water bottles, micro, fridge.

Will we be back? Ah, yeah!

Just book your room, already! (you will NOT be sorry)

1  Thank Daphne D
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We've stayed at the Inn for the past three years now and every time we visit, it feels like coming home. Our quick getaway centered around a night in the Woodbury Dixon Barn Suite 5, which was AMAZING. Very quiet and private; gorgeously furnished with striking cathedral ceilings. We fell asleep the second our heads hit the pillows. Breakfast is consistently delicious and healthy, and we can't help but indulge in the freshly baked blueberry and raspberry scones. Another consistent feature is the high quality service from Scott and Peter who are such gracious hosts and incredibly attentive and personable. They are wonderful people and this is a special place.

1  Thank Adele475
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We just returned from another great stay at the Gazebo! The furnishings and amenities are top notch and the atmosphere is always leisurely and relaxing. Just what we were looking for. Although it was only May in Maine, we enjoyed using the hot tub several times during the weekend - the cover was easy to fold back and we appreciate the "green" efforts the Inn makes to not waste heating the water unnecessarily when it's not in use. Since May in Maine is too early for a pool to be ready to use, we look forward to taking a swim in the summer months when we return. Thanks to Scott and Peter for being so attentive to us - we left feeling like friends as well as happy guests!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My husband and I came here to elope, and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful experience. Peter and Scott were so ridiculously accommodating and made sure that every tiny little detail I wanted was included. I felt like I had known them both for years and had so much fun on our wedding day. Peter went out of his way to make sure that every photo I had hoped for was taken. Our room was so beautiful and we arrived to roses and chocolate covered strawberries! We booked a couples massage and I never wanted to leave. Breakfast every morning was outstanding and I was really hoping they would come home with me and make me breakfast every single day for the rest of my life. I can't think of anything that I would change and would recommend The Gazebo Inn to every person I know. The property is so meticulously kept and the entire staff was so kind and friendly. I literally never wanted to leave. We will 100% be vacationing here again. I can't thank them enough for giving us the best day ever! (Every other day was pretty amazing there too!)

Room Tip: We chose the barn suite 1. It was seriously amazing, the bathroom was as if it came right out of a m...
1  Thank melissa1281
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Everyone was so attentive. We enjoyed everything the Gazebo Inn had to offer. From the delicious breakfast to enjoying a bottle of wine out by the pool. We highly recommend the dinner packages they offer with the local restaurants. We only wish that they could make time stand still, we didn't want to leave.