Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
The Colonial Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$108
Gorges Grant Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$132
Sea View Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$98
Groupon.com
The Admiral's Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$97
Sea Rose Suites(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
Terrace by the Sea(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$164
The Grand Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$136
Ogunquit Resort Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$108
Meadowmere Resort(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hotels.com
Juniper Hill Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$117
Travelocity
1,166 results
All reviewssteam showerthe barnsconessalt waterchocolate covered strawberriesbody jetsperson jacuzzi tubelopement packagecouples massagehuge hot tubmanager peterlimo rideour honeymooneach morninggreat roomthought of everythingtour of the property
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

A bit expensive for me but worth the extra money.The staff are very helpful and friendly.The breakfast in bed is top notch complete with fresh blueberry and orange juices.The double jacuzzi was wonderfully relaxing(although there was a band-aid in one of the jets).The soothing fireplace was the perfect compliment to the luxurious bedding complete with the softest sheets I have ever experienced. We go back whenever we can afford it. ♡

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our recent getaway to the Gazebo Inn was exactly what we were looking for. The grounds were beautiful, serene, and welcoming. The room was spacious, clean, and luxurious. Scott, Peter and Austin (and the rest of the staff) were extremely friendly, welcoming and hospitable throughout our stay. Not only were they there to answer our questions about the Inn, but they were able to guide us and answer any questions that we had about Ogunquit. We have traveled a great deal and have stayed at many Inns and B&Bs and we can honestly say that was our best experience yet. We are really looking forward to our next visit to the Gazebo Inn and we hope that they don't change a thing!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We went to the Gazebo Inn because of high praise it received from some friends. We were greeted by Scott and Peter and immediately felt welcomed like old friends. The room was very nice, spotless and the bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfasts were excellent. The service we received was the best we have ever experienced. We will definitely be going back and looking forward to it.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The Gazebo Inn was a simply amazing getaway! My husband and I just spent the past four days as guests of Scott and Peter and there only thing I wished for was to be able to stay longer. The Inn itself is impeccable...It is beyond clean and the pride the owners take in their property shows at every turn. The grounds are gorgeously manicured and the pool and spa area are so relaxing. The barn room that we stayed in (Barn Room 4) was plush, inviting and pristine. The bed was comfortable and the sheets (the only place I've ever stayed where I don't bring my own) were so soft! The bathroom is unbelievable - from the two person jetted tub and the rain/steam shower to the plush bamboo towels and toiletries, were unparalleled at any place we've ever stayed. No detail is overlooked in making their guests' stay feel like a little bit of paradise. The breakfast is delicious, so much so that we couldn't wait to get downstairs to see what was being prepared...If it's your first time in Ogunquit then definitely take advantage of the Inn's Romantic Package, which includes, among other things, dinner at two different restaurants and a limo ride (the limo, like the Inn turns heads) to/from your dinner...An incomparable value and both restaurants excellent...I truly can not even begin to convey how wonderful our stay at the Gazebo Inn was nor can I really find the words to describe how hospitable both Scott and Peter (and the rest of the staff) were. There is no question that they love what they do and it shows in every aspect of their Inn...I can't imagine that I'll ever stay anywhere else and not compare it to here...We'll be repeat customers as I'm already looking for fall availability. Thank you Scott and Peter for making turning 50 wonderful!!!

Room Tip: Barn rooms are spacious and plush!
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The Gazebo Inn was a magnificent getaway. My husband and I wished we could have stayed longer than 2 nights! It was a perfect anniversary getaway! Scott and Peter have thought of everything possible to make the Inn elegant, upscale and relaxed. The Inn and the grounds are beautifully decorated and the rooms included every modern comfort that you could think of............and then some! We stayed in Barn Suite 5 and along with other guests, we can't rave enough about the comfort of the bed or the amenities in the suite. And, yes, we too thought the king size bed seemed bigger than the king that we have at home. Trust me, there is nothing you could want for, during a stay here. The breakfasts were delectable, with items such as belgian waffles, stuffed french toast, blueberry scones and some of the best coffee we've ever tasted!
For dinner and lunch, there are an abundant of restaurants in Ogunquit. We took some recommendations from Scott as to where to have dinner and we were not disappointed. Just from our brief conversation, he knew the type of food and atmosphere we were looking for. We ate one night at Angelina's and the next night at That Place. Both very good.
I must say that although the beach was close by, my husband and I couldn't tear ourselves away from the grand hot tub and heated pool at the Inn. This area is a calm, peaceful oasis.
When you arrive at the Inn, you will notice very quickly that Scott & Peter have a wonderful welcoming demeanor, which makes you feel very comfortable. They go out of their way with even the smallest of details. Both Scott & Peter are very easy to talk to, you will feel like you're with friends.
My husband and I are looking forward to the day, when we can return!!

Room Tip: Barn Suites have an abundance of hidden treasures.