“Fantastic Visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 18 August 2014

There is not much i can add about the Gazeboo Inn that has not already been said 100 times before in the prior reviews. What i can say is all the positive comments and exemplary reviews are spot on. My wife and I had the best time, and I can say without a doubt it was all because we stayed here. From the time we arrived we felt very at home, and the service / staff were all fantastic. Everyone will go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and are treated like family.

I will promote the Gazebo Inn to everyone I know!!

Room Tip: We stayed in Barn Suite 5. There couldn't be a more romantic room... If you can, book it!!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Gazebo Inn Ogunquit

Reviewed 17 August 2014

After reading lots of reviews on Tripadvisor and checking out what felt like a million website's, we chose the Gazebo Inn for our honeymoon. We are SO glad we did. Peter and Scott were gracious, helpful, wonderful hosts. The breakfast they served every morning was delicious. The Inn is tastefully decorated and even has some of Peter's photography (which is incredible). The salt water pool and hot tub were wonderful to relax around when we didn't feel like heading to the beach. I cannot recommend The Gazebo Inn enough. You will not regret staying there!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

What an amazing vacation we had. We were treated in such a way that we have never experienced while traveling. From the moment we were checked in by Peter we knew this experience would be different from anyplace else we have stayed. Peter took us on a tour of the Inn which was really beautiful and we ended at our room which was one of the Barn Suites.......WOW is all I can say, the room was incredible, the shower/steam room with a two person jacuzzi was awesome, not to mention the very comfortable California King size bed. Everywhere we looked throughout the facility was well thought out and aesthetically pleasing. We had a very relaxing couples massage, I would recommend this to any couples staying there -what a special treat! Unfortunately, the Barn Suite was only available for one night as it was completely booked for the season, so we moved to a king room for the rest of our stay - also very lovely, with a king size bed and jacuzzi. When we visit again we will book far enough in advance to secure the Barn Suite for the duration of our stay, it is definitely worth the splurge! We were very impressed with all of the staff, who have been trained very well in regards to customer service, they were so helpful with ideas of things to do and places to go and were willing to call around and book reservations if we needed it! The breakfasts prepared each morning by Peter were excellent. Scott was there to show us what was being served and made sure we had everything we needed. Also very impressive is that they made it a point to get to know us and greeted us by our first names each morning-who does that!!!! This B&B was top notch and if I had to make a suggestion (not a complaint by any means) is that a small iron/ironing board in the room would be nice for quick touch ups of outfits that get wrinkled in the suitcase while traveling. But definitely did not change our experience in the least. Thank you so much for helping to make our 20th wedding anniversary something we will remember always!!! You have worked hard to make this place great and it shows. Job well done gentlemen, you rock!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was our second stay at The Gazebo Inn. From the minute we left last summer I started counting down the weeks until our return and Scott & Peter and the Inn did not disappoint. It felt like a homecoming, only this home came complete with stupendous breakfasts (I’m craving the corn beef hash, blueberry pancakes and of course those amazing scones!), the softest of sheets, the coziest of towels, a huge hot tub, pool area, beautiful gardens and no work involved on our end! The guys are exceptionally helpful with suggesting restaurants and arranging reservations. This year we treated ourselves to the Inn’s stretch limo which allows you to travel in style and not worry about alcohol consumption at dinner. As I write this, I wish I was there; quite simply The Gazebo Inn is our "happy place". Time to start the countdown.

2  Thank Heather C
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My fiancé and I were planning a wedding with abut 50 people in the fall. The stress of planning a wedding definitely started to make the process not fun anymore. We changed our minds and eloped at the Gazebo Inn in July and it was the best decision we made! Peter, Scott and the staff made sure that we had everything we needed and the room we stayed in was awesome! It was quiet, cozy and it didn't feel like we were staying at an inn. The wedding ceremony was amazing and stress free, we decided to marry near Marginal Way and the weather was perfect for our ceremony. We were also treated to dinner at Clay Hill Farms as part of the elopement package. The food was some of the best I've had in years. I recommend the Gazebo Inn if you are looking to elope, no one does it better in Ogunquit! Thank you Peter and Scott!

Room Tip: Ask for Suite #3 or #5, they are awesome!
1  Thank WillTM
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Thank you Scott and Peter (and your wonderful staff) for the most relaxing vacation we could have ever dreamed. You really have created the ideal B&B. All the luxuries of a 5 star resort in the cozy setting of a beautiful home. Although our plane was delayed by several hours, you waited and were a gracious host, making us feel welcome and pampered. Our room (Barn suite) was beautiful, the bed incredibly comfortable (bought some of your sheets for my daughter and may be calling you for more soon), the steam shower, the sound proofing (so rare in a B&B), the saltwater Jacuzzi, the breakfast (and we are veggie/vegans) and the extra touches were exceptional. We loved your green consciousness. The generous nature of your extras was a pleasant surprise--the incredible DVD collection of current movies, scones, the plentiful pool towels, chairs, umbrellas and coolers that could go to the beach, the extra bath robes by the pool, the easy access to coffee, extra glasses for the pool, and did I say scones? You even left sunscreen out for those who forgot to bring some. I cannot think of a single thing that was not provided and that is a first in all my travels!

Room Tip: The barn suites are great.
2  Thank Catherine R
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My Husband and I chose the Elopement package at the Gazebo Inn for our July wedding. It was amazing, stress-free , and everything and more that we hoped for. Upon arrival we were brought to our room where we had the most delicious chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us.Scott and Peter ,along with their fantastic staff went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect. We couldn't have picked a better place to stay or more down to earth, personable, friendly people to stay with. The Inn itself is absolutely beautiful and the grounds are perfectly landscaped .My Husband loved the fresh, homemade breakfast every morning and I am a vegan and they were able to accommodate my needs as well as suggest multiple fabulous places to eat. The Inn is in walking distance to just about everything you need and if not, you can always hop on the trolley. We can't wait to go back and celebrate our one year anniversary.

1  Thank Heather S