“Destination, Destination, Destination, when you get there your there!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 15 September 2010

I have spent my vacations in many places, Disney, Cruise Ships, Hotels and B&Bs and to date nothing can compare to the quality or attention to detail that we get from the Gazebo Inn. I find upon every return that we are welcome like family. The rooms are first class and they have always met and exceeded our expectations. Not only do they afford the room to really unwind and relax ie. Hot tubs, pool, suana, . I also love the BYOB policy and spaces to enjoy yourself or in our case a group of people. Also love the morning breakfast so relaxing and always a great meal. Anyone looking for a place to go for a quick getaway or extended stay , You will want to go back again and again.....

Reviewed 11 September 2010

My husband and I came to the Gazebo Inn to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. It met all of our expectations and more! From the great customer service to the cozy suite (Barn Suite 3 is where we stayed), to the wonderful bathroom, each area was exquisite! It was worth the stay just for the sheets! I can go on and on... Needless to stay this will not be our only visit here and will definitely recommend to all of our friends and family!

Reviewed 6 September 2010

My husband and I just returned from an amazing 2 night stay at the Gazebo Inn. The inn is the BEST place we have ever stayed. It may be impossible to top this place in our future travels. Scott and Peter were so kind and welcoming, we felt just like we were at home. This place is a small inn, yet somehow has everything a resort would have, including workout room, heated outdoor pool, indoor and outdoor hot tub, massage room, library/media room, and the list goes on. We stayed in House Suite 3, and it was absolutely perfect! Everything is top notch, from the hardwood floors to steam showers with rain head and body jets. The jacuzzi is the size of a small pool and the tiled floors are heated. The Gazebo Inn pays attention to every detail. I honestly cannot express how clean the inn was too. I am a complete clean freak, maybe to the extreme, and this place was immaculate! And please do not get me going on how comfortable the bed was! We have never slept better. The sheets are luxurious beyond belief, we had to purchase a set before we left. I really could go on and on and still not be able to touch upon how wonderful this place is. If you are looking to travel to New England, and you stay some other place, it would be the one of the worst decisions you made. We are planning our return next year with our two pugs (the inn has pet friendly rooms too), but I am not sure if we will be able to wait a whole year to return. We may just have to take a winter trip to this cozy inn! Thanks again Gazebo Inn for an outstanding, romantic long weekend. We cannot wait to return!

Reviewed 23 August 2010

I found this place on line back in the spring, and what sold me was the shower with it's body jets and rain shower head. It was a splurge for us, but we figured why not treat ourselves. Little did we know at the time that it'd top our list of favorite places. From the minute we walked in the door and Scott shook our hands and welcomed us, we felt at home. After the check in formalities, we got a tour (!) All the time and effort that was put into renovations was well worth it. The place is beautiful; from the 'common' area and bar, to the patio/pool/hot tubs, the library/media room, kitchen/dining rooms, we didn't find ourselves wanting for anything! When we got into our room, Scott showed us how to work the radio, AC, fireplace (wish it wasn't August), and the steam shower. Awesome bed sheets and beach towels, awesome shower, awesome night's sleep. We're usually not ones to stay in the room at all, but there was one night I wasn't feeling well, so we grabbed a DVD from the huge selection downstairs and stayed in. One of our favorite things to do on vacation is go out to breakfast, but were thrilled with the buffet at the inn. We ate there every morning! Scrambled eggs, french toast, pancakes were some of the hot items and cold/hot cereal, yogurt, hard cooked eggs, toast, juice, coffees are the other things available as well. The scones that everyone raves about are totally worth taking home with you! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, and we can't wait to go back. Another nice thing was that there was mostly couples there. Although we don't have anything against children, we don't have them yet, so, it was nice to enjoy the pool and breakfast without little ones.

Reviewed 20 August 2010

As the organizer of the "Murder mystery Club" of Rhode Island my friends and I have been to dozens of B and B's all over New England. There simply is no equal to the Gazebo Inn of Ogunquit, ME. I would suggest a Barn Suite....prepare for a high quality experience!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2010

The Gazebo Inn made our short trip to Ogunquit truly magical. Scott and Peter were incredibly thoughtful, friendly and helpful, and there was literally nothing they wouldn't have done for us. When I casually mentioned that we'd be arriving by train, Scott arranged to have us picked up...in a limo no less! He provided the same courtesy on our return trip, and even sent us off with a half dozen freshly-baked scones (which were to die for!) We stayed in the Woodbury Dixon Suite, and it was the quintessential spa experience. I could have lived in the bathroom for the few days we were there and I would have been perfectly happy. The two-person jacuzzi, the flat screen TV, the fireplace, the steam shower w/ rain shower head--it was all heavenly! The room itself was huge and spacious, with plenty of room for a king size bed, sectional sofa and eat -in kitchen. Ogunquit has a lot to offer, but I honestly didn't want to leave our room. My husband and I had a wonderful time, and we will definitely be staying at the Gazebo Inn again---we can't wait!

1  Thank VillageStGirl
Reviewed 16 August 2010

Little did my husband and I know that when we unexpectedly found this inn, that it would exceed our expectations. We were greeted and treated with TLC from the moment we set foot on the premises. The owners and staff made us feel that we were part of the family and they did everything possible to make our stay an exemplary experience. We thoroughly enjoyed the peaceful and tranquil accomodations above the hustle and bustle of the city beneath. We had the best of both worlds and enjoyed the attention to detail provided to make us feel right at home. Congratulations on your success in making this in a great get-away experience. We feel honored and grateful to have met you and know that our paths will cross again in the future. Thank you for being there us. and making this an unforgettable and memorable experience for us.
Kind regards,