“Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 13 February 2011

I absolutely loved this place! My husband and I visited for a belated birthday trip. I am so glad that we chose to go here. It was one of the most relaxing weekends away that we have had and possibly the best B&B that we've been to. (We frequently stay at B&Bs, whether we are traveling to Newport, R.I., Jackson, N.H., etc.) What a classy place! I am nearly O.C.D. about germs, and I do not have any complaints about the cleanliness of this place. It is very modern, clean, and well-kept. Overall, I think it is an excellent value for the money. We had quite a tiny room, Queen 8, but it was well-equipped and cozy and we enjoyed it nonetheless. There are plenty of other areas at the Inn in which to hang out, so you never feel confined to your bedroom (like you sometimes do at other inns). We particularly enjoyed hanging out in the great room with the fireplace and bar. Guests are encouraged to bring their own wine and drinks, and the Inn supplies the ice, glasses, wine buckets, etc. Because there are places to hang out, this is a wonderful place to visit with friends and family. At one point, there were three groups in the great room. We were each doing our own thing and there was still plenty of space left! Breakfast is great, too. One morning, we had french toast with bacon. The next morning they served belgian waffles with fruit, and sausages. Every morning, they seem to have toast, yogurt, fruit, scones, oatmeal, and cereal in addition to the two dishes that vary. Further, you can quench your thirst with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, oj, cranberry juice, and/or blueberry juice! Absolutely every appetite should be satisfied by this spread! You MUST try the scones regardless of any previous bad scone experiences! Not all scones are created equal!! Well, I guess you can tell that we enjoyed ourselves. I've already recommended the Gazebo Inn Ogunquit to my family and I'm already crafting a plan to return. Also, I just wanted to include a "shout out" to Bow and Kimberly whom we met at breakfast. We enjoyed meeting you!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,141)

998 - 1,004 of 1,141 reviews

Reviewed 13 February 2011

My husband and I just returned from the Gazebo Inn and it was the best place we have ever stayed. The Innkeepers, Peter and Scott, were fantastic. The inn is gorgeous. It is the must beautiful place we have stayed. They think of very detail. Peter was great and we loved our rides in the limo. We would recommend the Gazebo Inn to everyone. We cannot wait to return.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2011

Never have I liked staying at an Inn before visiting the Gazebo Inn. The experience is one of a kind. The rooms are mini-suites with plenty of space, amenities and details. My most recent visit was for a "Girls Weekend" package, however, I have also stayed for the Wine Dinner packages. Every detail of the weekend is well-thought out with the perfect balance of enough to do and enough time to relax. You will enjoy meeting the owners, Scott and Bruce, as well as Peter, Goran, Charles and others. It's a "must do" on the list of places to stay. I can't wait to stay at their other property 2V as well - just as nice!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2011

I stayed at the Gazebo Inn Jan. 28-Jan. 30 with nine other women all family and extended family members. We were part of a "Girls Weekend" for wich there were a total of 24 women. We all had an amazing time! When we arrived the front lot was full so we went to the back to park and before we closed our car doors we were greeted by Peter with such a friendly smile! Then we met Scott to check in and again were met by a big smile. Bruce was walking in a Scott asked him to give us a tour. Bruce gave us the biggest smile and then showed us around. All the rooms and common areas were beautiful and clean. All the staff was so welcoming and attentive. I can honestly say every time I saw Bruce he was smiling. The food was wonderful. We went to Angelina's for dinner and that was great! I can not say enough about my experience at the Gazebo Inn. We are all planning on coming back.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2011

It was another great wine weekend! The people were great, the food was great and of course just bring at the Gazebo was great. We stayed in one of our favorite rooms and did some shopping in Kittery.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2011

I cannot say enough about the Gazebo Inn and this wine weekend. First off let me say that our room was amazing. Everything down to the smallest detail was looked after. You have top of the line bedding and service here at this Inn. The Inn keepers Scott and Bruce are the best! There manager Peter will make sure you do not have a worry in the world.
The wine weekends include:
two nights fine lodging at the Gazebo Inn Ogunquit ,(for an extra 50 bucks you can stay another night! Almost to hard to believe) two nights receptions, 2 nights dinner for two, brunch each morning, limousine service, Plus all of the extras! Messages, hot tubs, gym/sauna etc.. They are almost finished with the biggest outdoor hot tub you have ever seen. If you love the B&B experience then this is the place for you! I'll be back again and again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2011

Innkeeper Scott's "Welcome home" as we walked in almost summed up The Gazebo. I say almost because few homes have its amenities let alone the quality of service. We had barn 5, which is their penthouse, but all suites have jacuzzi ansd shower, 2 sided fireplace, kitchen area and incredibly comfortable beds. Other places offer less for the same price.
Monday Dec. 27 we stayed in because of the snowstorm. At the Gazebo, the problem isn't, I wish it would stop storming, it's do we want to leave the room/premises unless we have to?
My sister, a very seasoned traveler, dropped in and she was blown away by the amenities and the quality of the matress, bedding, etc.
We booked for next year before we left--no need to even think about looking for any other place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple